Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Toy

Default New Toy

Just ate a great dinner in my new High chair. I made it out of Babee Tenda, I lowered the seat, and made the tray lock.

Why I would rather have a Babee Tenda -VS- a normal high chair
    1) It has a wide base, so I can't tip it over.

2) When I put the seat far enough up the tray touches me on all three side. therefore I can't get to the buckles.

3) The way the strap are attached to the seat, I can wiggle without loosening the strap.

4) Is the biggest all I have to is lock the tray and I'm helpless/hopeless of getting out with out help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	16716  

That is cool! I have been looking for one for a long time but no luck. Have fun.

Your 4th reason just sold me into wanting this over a high chair. Thanks for letting me know.

Nice job of modifying a Babee Tenda feeding table to fit your size. They've been making basically the same feeding chair/table since I was little and even before. It looks nice, snug, and comfy. Never have had a chance to get into one before although I would have liked to. Brand new ones are kind of pricey, but sometimes you can get a deal on a good used one on ebay.

Haha...No. 4 reminds me of the news item about the guy who had to be freed by friends, I think, when he got himself stuck in a high chair.

What a kewl eating setup! Guess you will have to eate whateveris given to you, thoerwise no out. Can your legs touch the floor though? If it can, I suspect you can move the chair around a bit...

I found mine on Creigs list for $20

Here's a little Babee Tenda product info and history. They've been making these for 77 years (knew they were around before I was born) and have never had a product safety recall. KcBabyJosh, that should give you some comfort knowing you're eating your meals in a completely safe baby feeding table/chair.

BabeeTenda: The Safest Baby Feeding table, a no tip baby high chair.