Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ahoy there!

Cool Ahoy there!

Hey I'm Koopatroopa from California, Ive always wanted to wear diapers through the better part of my life and last year I just sucked it up and bought a pair of Goodnites. Im a DL only and am not really in the AB side of this fetish, though I don't hold anything against those who do. Ive come here to meet other like minded people and maybe make some friends. Aside from diapers Im a huge Monster Hunter fan and I can't wait to get a wii u so I can start playing the newest game. If my name looks familiar to you it might be that Im also on the site omorashi.org.

Hey there Koopatroopa,

a Monster Hunter fan, oh! With which one from the series did you start, if I may ask? Eitherway, I think it's a great series. As far as I know a new one is soon going to be released, or is aready released, are you going to get it/got it already? I'm going to after this semester, I guess, got a little less free time at the moment.

Maybe you'd like to tell us about some other free time activities too? I'm curious.

Anyway, if you ever got a question, just ask!

And welcome to ADISC of course!

Hey guys nice to meet you =)

to you DaLira I started with the first playstation one and fell in love. Though that one and Tri were the only ones Ive played. I think my top Hr rank was something like 180 in Tri. I want to get the new Mh3g ultimate for the 3ds and the Wii U but Im waiting to see if I can win them first. Im entering an art competition where first prize is a copy of the game and a wii U wish me luck lol I'll need it =_=

That said Im studying to be a Concept Artist (someone who designs characters, weapons, creatures, environments etc) over in Pasadena California. When Im procrastinating on my homework Im usually watching anime (love Sword Art Online) or trying to catch up to my friends in the Doctor Who series.

I get what AB and DL stand for but what does IC mean? Just curious :3

Welcome to Adisc, lots of friends to be had here, both newbies and vets of the diaper life!
    Last edited by Dldapper; 17-Apr-2013 at 07:15.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to join in.

IC = incontinent.

Stay dry and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Koopatroopa View Post
    Hey I'm Koopatroopa from California, Ive always wanted to wear diapers through the better part of my life and last year I just sucked it up and bought a pair of Goodnites. Im a DL only and am not really in the AB side of this fetish, though I don't hold anything against those who do. Ive come here to meet other like minded people and maybe make some friends. Aside from diapers Im a huge Monster Hunter fan and I can't wait to get a wii u so I can start playing the newest game. If my name looks familiar to you it might be that Im also on the site omorashi.org.
    A lovely and happy welcome to you Koopatroopa! Always fun to have more gamers here! One of things that's wonderful about ADISC is that although I'm an AB who doesn't even consider what I'm interested in a fetish at all, I still can relate in some ways to those that are DL's and only consider it that. We still have some things connecting us, and then we are still all human too. It's great that a place like ADISC exists, designed to bring us supportive and understanding people together to well.. support one another! I'm sure you are going to be a wonderful addition to the group!

Your avatar is nice and you seem to have fun tastes in games too! Your name looks familiar to me, but only because I'm a Mario fan.. hehe. I'm assuming you largely only play Monster Hunter games released on Nintendo consoles then? I only assume this since you said you are waiting for the Wii U version and all and there are some coming out for other consoles as well.

Sweet, nice to meet you all. From what Ive seen this site seems pretty relaxed and creeper free. And who knows? Maybe I'll make some new penpal friends while Im here ^_^

But yeah Gigglemuffinz the name comes from my love for all things nintendo. Growing up Ive mostly gravitated towards nintendo games even when I had other systems I could play. I know people say nintendo games are for kids but maybe thats what I kind of like about them. Nintendo is sort of like the hipster of gaming companies, they just kind of do there own thing and thats what I like about them.

Sweet, nice to meet you all. From what Ive seen this site seems pretty relaxed and creeper free. And who knows? Maybe I'll make some new penpal friends while Im here ^_^

But yeah Gigglemuffinz the name comes from my love for all things nintendo. Growing up Ive mostly gravitated towards nintendo games even when I had other systems I could play. I know people say nintendo games are for kids but maybe thats what I kind of like about them. Nintendo is sort of like the hipster of gaming companies, they just kind of do there own thing and thats what I like about them.
    Ohmaigawsh, pen pals? Like honest to good pen pals? If you mean that, I think it's amazing that such things even exist! how lovely!

.. your avatar seems familar. Nippon Ichi is all over it I feel, perhaps this is from playing too much Disgaea games. It's cool that you like Nintendo, and I like Nintendo. I also like Sony though. So I just like two buddies. Steam's also nice, that can join the group hug! Yes!

Hey guys nice to meet you =)

to you DaLira I started with the first playstation one and fell in love. Though that one and Tri were the only ones Ive played. I think my top Hr rank was something like 180 in Tri. I want to get the new Mh3g ultimate for the 3ds and the Wii U but Im waiting to see if I can win them first. Im entering an art competition where first prize is a copy of the game and a wii U wish me luck lol I'll need it =_=

That said Im studying to be a Concept Artist (someone who designs characters, weapons, creatures, environments etc) over in Pasadena California. When Im procrastinating on my homework Im usually watching anime (love Sword Art Online) or trying to catch up to my friends in the Doctor Who series.

I get what AB and DL stand for but what does IC mean? Just curious :3
    As already mentioned, IC stands for incontinent ^_-

Nice new avatar you got there by the way, I like it!

Being a concept artist is great I imagine! I've also considered going for media design in the past, especially also in this direction from concept stuff, etc.
    Which would be your favourite direction you aim for, but I already guess you're trying to get a job in a gaming company, since you mentioned this stuff already? ^_^

Good luck for the lottery by the way, maybe you're going to be lucky :3!