Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is being an AB/DL to u and is it harmful?

Default What is being an AB/DL to u and is it harmful?

I thought I would share my thoughts I understand there are many different types of AB/DLís and for some itís a fetish and for others itís just a relaxation aid or both, well for me itís a fetish I get turned on by the thoughts of being young again 7-9 and having to wear diapers for bed-wetting thoughts of the humiliation and shame of being put back into diapers. Ok as I said before its very different for many people in our community and what Iím saying may not apply to you, but donít you think this might be bad for us playing a game in our mines that will never happen fantasizing about things that will never happen we are no longer a kid or a baby and nor ever will be, I donít want to put a dampener on the fetish, but couldnít this be harmful no matter how much I wish I will never be 7-9 again so itís almost a forms of torture your playing a game in your head to get yourself off, I guess I havenít come to terms with my fetish at first it was fun and still is but after u have jerked off all them feelings of happiness and thoughts of being young and a bed wetter are gone and you are left feeling like a fool you come back to reality, itís almost like Iím someone else when Iím fantasizing I go on the net and want to buy lots of diapers and kids bed sheets and once you jerk itís like who was that guy? And you are left feeling if only you could stop and then it comes back next day or in an hour itís like a curse well it feels that way for me maybe I need to take a break Iím just tired of feeling this way. Whatís your thoughts guys =/

Hey there, it sounds like your really being down on yourself... I understand how you might be feeling, but perhaps you are engaging this too intensely. Have you given some time to simply appreciate what it is that your mind Is seeking in all of this... Yeah I get how you have integrated this into your life, and the way you feel. In and out of the fantasy, but carefully consider that you may need to feel little... Don't simply dismiss it as some dirty fap thing, or that's all it will ever be... Look a little deeper. Of course it is going to seem foolish to your rational mind, but it's hard to rationalise everything in life.... Try rationalising spending hours watching people chase balls around a footy field .... Many find that enjoyable...ok they probably don't get off on it but ... Well just take a closer look perhaps its not just about humiliating yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Hey there, it sounds like your really being down on yourself... I understand how you might be feeling, but perhaps you are engaging this too intensely. Have you given some time to simply appreciate what it is that your mind Is seeking in all of this... Yeah I get how you have integrated this into your life, and the way you feel. In and out of the fantasy, but carefully consider that you may need to feel little... Don't simply dismiss it as some dirty fap thing, or that's all it will ever be... Look a little deeper. Of course it is going to seem foolish to your rational mind, but it's hard to rationalise everything in life.... Try rationalising spending hours watching people chase balls around a footy field .... Many find that enjoyable...ok they probably don't get off on it but ... Well just take a closer look perhaps its not just about humiliating yourself.
    Yeah I see what you are saying, I don’t think I have come to terms with it yet or what it means to me or what it does for me I will think hard on that, I mean a part of me feel like I can’t live without it, I get really depressed and a lot of anxiety sometime and my family think I many have bipolar what is a chemical imbalance in your brain and I think letting my DL or little out makes me feel better in side it takes away a lot of the stress on the days I can’t cope, but it’s like an ongoing war inside of me I’m ashamed of my DL side and on the good days hate it I feel like it’s not me I mean if I told a friend about my DL side they wouldn’t believe me I like consistency in my life and I feel the DL side just hinders me at times and makes me feel bad.

Take a chill pill bro. It's not all that bad.. Though I guess that's easy to say. I recommend that you treat it with respect. If you just abuse it you'll never appreciate it. Try to find a more gentle place for it in your life. Maybe fap to something else to disassociate that from feeling little a bit. That might give you some space to understand it a little better. I'm guessing this part of you that needs to be nurtured abut more.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Take a chill pill bro. It's not all that bad.. Though I guess that's easy to say. I recommend that you treat it with respect. If you just abuse it you'll never appreciate it. Try to find a more gentle place for it in your life. Maybe fap to something else to disassociate that from feeling little a bit. That might give you some space to understand it a little better. I'm guessing this part of you that needs to be nurtured abut more.
    yeah your right im thinking way too much into this i think i will take a step back, i just feel bad not for having it but because im hiding it all the time its like my big crazy secret i just want to feel normal and joining this site has help me a lot in understanding and in most ways trying to accepted i think some of my feelings are neutral in the way that all of us want some sort of acceptance and acceptance in ones self is a big thing to achieve let alone from others.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul93 View Post
    yeah your right im thinking way too much into this i think i will take a step back, i just feel bad not for having it but because im hiding it all the time its like my big crazy secret i just want to feel normal and joining this site has help me a lot in understanding and in most ways trying to accepted i think some of my feelings are neutral in the way that all of us want some sort of acceptance and acceptance in ones self is a big thing to achieve.
    On the face of it you aren't anymore or less normal than the person next to you. Everyone's hiding something. Your best friend might just enjoy sitting on layer cakes naked, but he/she isn't going to share that with the world because it just isn't appropriate.

I used to feel like you, when I first found the community it was a fetish for me and I didn't really like it that way. Now it's more of a comfort/relaxation thing which still turns me on when I'm in the mood. What I did was to try and ignore the horny feelings and distract myself when I was wearing so that I wasn't always thinking about it. Which basically trained my brain to treat it as just an ordinary thing. I don't know if you wear, but if you do then, this may be useful as well, I found that after a fap session whether I was wearing or not I wouldn't want to afterwards. So sometimes I would stay in it or put one on, I found it was mostly the wetting that was off putting to me at that point so I would just tell myself that I wouldn't wet. I would then carry on doing what ever (usually watching youtube) After a bit I would find I needed to pee so I would just let my self go and then I was usually feeling happy and peaceful about it again but I also (usually) wouldn't get horny again.

It might take a while but if you want it to be something relaxing and you work at it a bit then you should be able to achieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticSushiMan View Post
    On the face of it you aren't anymore or less normal than the person next to you. Everyone's hiding something. Your best friend might just enjoy sitting on layer cakes naked, but he/she isn't going to share that with the world because it just isn't appropriate.
    this made me laugh, but your right thanks for the eye opener.=)

Quote Originally Posted by MrTall View Post
    I used to feel like you, when I first found the community it was a fetish for me and I didn't really like it that way. Now it's more of a comfort/relaxation thing which still turns me on when I'm in the mood. What I did was to try and ignore the horny feelings and distract myself when I was wearing so that I wasn't always thinking about it. Which basically trained my brain to treat it as just an ordinary thing. I don't know if you wear, but if you do then, this may be useful as well, I found that after a fap session whether I was wearing or not I wouldn't want to afterwards. So sometimes I would stay in it or put one on, I found it was mostly the wetting that was off putting to me at that point so I would just tell myself that I wouldn't wet. I would then carry on doing what ever (usually watching youtube) After a bit I would find I needed to pee so I would just let my self go and then I was usually feeling happy and peaceful about it again but I also (usually) wouldn't get horny again.

It might take a while but if you want it to be something relaxing and you work at it a bit then you should be able to achieve it.
    Oooor embrace the fact that diapers are sexy as fuck and enjoy pounding on your dick like there's no tomorrow. After your done move on to something else, listen to tunes, watch a show. Mix it up to keep things interesting (fantasy scenarios, masturbatory technique, whatever) and have fun. Just don't allow it take precedence over your social life/career stuffs, because that shit is important.
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 16-Apr-2013 at 15:24.

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticSushiMan View Post
    Oooor embrace the fact that diapers are sexy as fuck and enjoy pounding on your dick like there's no tomorrow, after your done move on to something else, mix things up to keep things interesting and have fun. Just don't let it take precedence over your social life/career stuffs.
    What ever works really. And I do mix things up