Thread: New to the forums

Smile New to the forums

Hi there, I'm AmenoSei, a programmer living in the depths of the Internet (or so I like to pretend!). I originally heard about this site curteousy of the AB I do my best to be caretaker for, and when I started reading the forums, I found I really liked the sense of community here. I'm not AB/DL myself, but I do my best as a caretaker and I feel like I have something to contribute in the realms of understanding and support, so here I am!

Quote Originally Posted by AmenoSei View Post
    Hi there, I'm AmenoSei, a programmer living in the depths of the Internet (or so I like to pretend!). I originally heard about this site curteousy of the AB I do my best to be caretaker for, and when I started reading the forums, I found I really liked the sense of community here. I'm not AB/DL myself, but I do my best as a caretaker and I feel like I have something to contribute in the realms of understanding and support, so here I am!
    hello, AmenoSei;
    and please let me be the first to warmly welcome you to ADISC.... (though i am very sure that i will not be the only one to do so)

you are very right when you observe that this seems very much family-like around here, and we are happy to enlarge our family to include even more like-minded folks such as yourself. in fact; that you identify as a caretaker i suspect will make you just a little more special.... (soft smile).

i am sure that you will bring an unique perspective as a caretaker, to any discussion that you participate in....

again, welcome to ADISC.... i for one look forward to reading your comments in the forums...

Allow me to welcome you as well. I'm always pleased to see non-enthusiasts join our site. I do think you will add some different insights to our discussions, and that intrigues me.

Oh pardon me... I nearly left without saying hi how rude... Welcome.

Kinda feel like I know you already, but either way...welcome, good to have you

O hey. CT non-ab?
    Cool. Not that many are ab aware and ab-friendly without being abdl themself. Plus so many are put off by the whole thing... Glad you came by Yes, there is a family-feeling on here, more than on most other sites for the padded people , at least so far as I know.