Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: abu girly diaper

Default abu girly diaper

Does anyone know when we will see an actual picture of the new Abu diaper? Or when they will ship so someone here can post a picture? I'm curious to know what they will really look like. Perhaps I could interest my girlfriend to try them if she thinks they're cute. But first to come out to her and introduce DL'ism to her, but that's another story all together.

Those of us that pre-ordered them are still waiting on an update as well. They must have been shipped via row boat for as long as they are taking.

I feel like ABU has this issue with every product they put out. No idea why people do business with them- that sissy diaper looks like it was poorly designed, anyway.

I would have to agree that ABU is most definately the issue they hook you with that preorder baloney, rake in the money,take forever and a day to deliver then the product completely disappears from their website so you cant get anymore after your hooked anyone remember the fabines??? i wish i could forget them as every since i got them i have wanted more unfortunatly the only way to get them in the usa is 2 at a time on ebay at least i can curb my appetite for them occasionally Sorry for the rant i just dont care for that company

They probably financed the first production run with the preorder money. Kind of like a kickstarter campaign. They seem to put out decent products even if they had a little trouble in the beginning.

I guess we have to realize that abdl's aren't the priority of diaper manufacturers.

I doubt ABU has their own manufacturing equipment they probably borrow/lease equipment time from a parent company or other manufacturers. I just wish I could get a hold of some cloth backed cushies, they've been out for ever.

i cant even see the cloth backed cushies on their website anymore before they was just sold out but you could still see them now you cant. what

but they say they will be back so i guess they will

Quote Originally Posted by ej24 View Post
    I doubt ABU has their own manufacturing equipment they probably borrow/lease equipment time from a parent company or other manufacturers. I just wish I could get a hold of some cloth backed cushies, they've been out for ever.
    If you have the cash there are a few companies that will make you a run of whatever kind of diapers you want.

Yes, I'm aslo wondering what happend to the cloth backed cushies. I did not preorder the girly diaper but I know a couple of people who did and were told they would ship in early March.

in regards to the Cloth-like Cushies I have sent them a e-mail asking them when they will be back in stock and they replied back to me with this:

We are not discontinuing them! We will be re-stocking them, however it will be a few more months before we have them back in stock.

Sorry for the long delay!

- ABU