Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Hiyas ^.^

  1. #1

    Default Hiyas ^.^

    Hi! I am Cerise Hope - no last name.

    I am here because I am a babyfur and a little.

    My other main interests are roleplaying, playing games, writing, taking pictures, making fractal art, and doing photomanips to make fake music albums.

    I am looking for just friends out of this site.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CeriseHope View Post
    Hi! I am Cerise Hope - no last name.

    I am here because I am a babyfur and a little.

    My other main interests are roleplaying, playing games, writing, taking pictures, making fractal art, and doing photomanips to make fake music albums.

    I am looking for just friends out of this site.
    Hi there! I'm glad you finally made an introduction post! I had seen you around a little, you are one of the members of my female AB/DL's group.. and it's wonderful that you have finally decided to let me give you a super big welcome to ADISC! Just looking at all the groups you joined, you apparently are a fellow gamer, transgirl, and asexual.. so I think we'll get along swimmingly! Unless I completely got that wrong, and you were just joining those groups for the giggles.

    Assuming you aren't though, you should totally tells us more about yourself. Tells us about your hobbies and interests that might not be as obvious, tell us your experiences with the culture and how you first got started and found this place. What you hope comes out of your time here, and what sort of cheese you find best. Of course, the last question is the most important, and also the easiest to answer. Since the answer is obviously cheddar.

    Seriously though big hugs and a big welcome, I hope you have a wonderful time here! Don't be afraid to ask for support when you need it, it's what we are here for!

  3. #3

    Default

    It is correct ^^ I am a transgirl, but I could never do a boy little at all for the sissy part. I see myself as full girl and try to act as such (by watching and learning ^^ had to do that for a high school psych class, well... not the learning part). I've actually be around a bit longer on an older account that I stopped using due to needing to disconnect that self away from where I was, and it helped a lot. This account was under a different name but I saw I could change names so I did so before making any posts ^^.

    Hmm... I actually like pepperjack, swiss, and provolone cheese .

    Umm... my hobbies are up there that i can think of at this moment XD those are usually what I do during my free time. My first experience with the culture was when I was young. About 13 I think and I had just found out about furries, animal transformation stories/pics, age regression, age progression, transgender fiction. Got in trouble for that >.<

    I think my little grew out of me because I could never grow up as a girl, so I have another way to do so indirectly. I love the psychological and interactional aspects I have seen ^^

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CeriseHope View Post
    It is correct ^^ I am a transgirl, but I could never do a boy little at all for the sissy part. I see myself as full girl and try to act as such (by watching and learning ^^ had to do that for a high school psych class, well... not the learning part). I've actually be around a bit longer on an older account that I stopped using due to needing to disconnect that self away from where I was, and it helped a lot. This account was under a different name but I saw I could change names so I did so before making any posts ^^.

    Hmm... I actually like pepperjack, swiss, and provolone cheese .

    Umm... my hobbies are up there that i can think of at this moment XD those are usually what I do during my free time. My first experience with the culture was when I was young. About 13 I think and I had just found out about furries, animal transformation stories/pics, age regression, age progression, transgender fiction. Got in trouble for that >.<

    I think my little grew out of me because I could never grow up as a girl, so I have another way to do so indirectly. I love the psychological and interactional aspects I have seen ^^
    Seems like we have a lot in common, despite your.. no, I can't even. Your cheese tastes are amazing too. I was just being a big ol' sillyhead.

    I totally had a similar experience I just had to reach out and respond right away to. I also got in huge trouble when I first discovered transgendered, age regression and progression, and transformation fiction at a young age! Though I just loved it for the feeling of hope it gave me, able to get brief flashes and feeling what it might feel like to suddenly have a correct body.. and to be honest just got an interest in all the transformations and all the fun stuff you could do with it.. but my mom just saw it as porn and I got in huge trouble!

    Us little girls refuse to be caged in, I think.. and they'll come out and be apart of who we are even if we didn't get that experience directly. ^_^

  5. #5

    Default

    Agreed! I can't be caged in x3. Though some of the fiction was kind of adultish, but I was young at the time and way too curious for my own good XD my old fursona was a cat and the curiosity is probably why i loved being a cat x3 though i love my new babyfursona much more ^^ so much went into actually making her compared to my old one.

    Sadly, I am probably one of the few transgirls that can't really transition due to family (i love mine even though they arent all that open) and future jobs (i have seen people get hurt within the profession (teaching) i am looking at) and i hope this side of me never leaks out @[email protected]

  6. #6

    Default

    Hey ya Cerise Hope,

    a quite late introduction, huh? But still welcome to ADISC, though I joined later ^_-.

    As far as I understand you're going to be a teacher? I'm still kinda amazed with this "wish", a friend of mine would also like to do this. Somehow I can never understand it, I couldn't teach rebellious children anything, i guess.
    Anyway, good luck if this is your wish!

    May I ask, what's your favourite games and/or the genre in general?
    And into which kind of writing are you interested, poems, novels, stories, something different? I'm curious.

  7. #7

    Default

    I am hoping I can do it ^^

    My fave genre would have to be RPGs and Strategies tied.

    When I write, I usually either do poems, or work out of prompt books. I took an elective class for my major that followed the 'Amhurst Writers and Artists' method. How I remember it: 'Just write. Don't stop. Mistakes are okay.' I sometimes go back and do edits if needed but I usually don't do a lot of major writing.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CeriseHope View Post
    When I write, I usually either do poems, or work out of prompt books. I took an elective class for my major that followed the 'Amhurst Writers and Artists' method. How I remember it: 'Just write. Don't stop. Mistakes are okay.' I sometimes go back and do edits if needed but I usually don't do a lot of major writing.
    I guess that's somehow the most rational way, so it's getting you the furthest with writing. I remember an old paper about storywriting and/or poems in general, it nearly stated the same things, besides some other for finding some inspiration, like visiting new places from time to time, writing down your thoughts in general, etc
    What's your best inspiration source, if I may ask? And of course into which kind of poems are you mostly?

    Huh, I haven't played strategy games in ages, something you recommend perhaps? My favs have been things like the old c&c, AoE and earth 2150, also "Die Siedler" (I couldn't find the english name for it, grrr.)
    And what's your favourite rpg's and are you still playing at the moment some?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    I guess that's somehow the most rational way, so it's getting you the furthest with writing. I remember an old paper about storywriting and/or poems in general, it nearly stated the same things, besides some other for finding some inspiration, like visiting new places from time to time, writing down your thoughts in general, etc
    What's your best inspiration source, if I may ask? And of course into which kind of poems are you mostly?

    Huh, I haven't played strategy games in ages, something you recommend perhaps? My favs have been things like the old c&c, AoE and earth 2150, also "Die Siedler" (I couldn't find the english name for it, grrr.)
    And what's your favourite rpg's and are you still playing at the moment some?
    Usually past experiences. I do a lot of sad like poetry since I have an easier time writing them. Or when it comes to story telling, either roleplaying or thinking a while on the idea before I start. Or the prompts sometime help too. I have something called the "Writer's Toolbox" which is kind of useful. Like, one of the 'games' you use with it is that you pick one stick from three different stacks (based on color, one is the beginning, one is the middle, one is the end) and try to connect them with a story. Another was was just cards of random words or phrases. I had a funny story about bananas in a toystore x3

    I recommend AoE, simply because I have always loved it, and AoE II HD is out now on steam. I also recommend Civ3 to Civ5. Plus Galactic Civilization 2 is pretty fun.

    For RPG's I play Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim (mostly skyrim right now since that is where the save files are; just recently bought the other two for steam), Torchlight 1 and 2, Recettear, Fortune Summoners, Borderland, and a classic although not on steam, Neverwinter Nights.

  10. #10

    Default

    Welcome to adisc, lots of friends to be had here. I enjoy rpgs like those as well!

Similar Threads

  1. hiyas ^_^
    By Raiz in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-Jun-2012, 17:27
  2. A little shy here, but Hiyas!
    By BabyKaylaBear in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-May-2012, 06:27
  3. hiyas all :D
    By kazekitty in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15-Sep-2011, 16:30
  4. Hiyas all
    By babygirlamy in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-May-2011, 23:10
  5. Hiyas ^^;
    By Meko in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-Feb-2011, 03:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.