Thread: American Dad

Default American Dad

Did anyone happen to catch tonight's episode of American Dad? Apparently they took another swipe at furries. The episodes title was "The missing kink" if that gives you any clue as to what kind of jokes they did.

I am still trying to find the episode somewhere online, but with no luck, I imagine they will do an encore episode tomorrow night or something. How bad could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    Did anyone happen to catch tonight's episode of American Dad? Apparently they took another swipe at furries. The episodes title was "The missing kink" if that gives you any clue as to what kind of jokes they did.

I am still trying to find the episode somewhere online, but with no luck, I imagine they will do an encore episode tomorrow night or something. How bad could it be?
    i will have to look for that out here on the left-coast..... it hasn't come on yet.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    i will have to look for that out here on the left-coast..... it hasn't come on yet.
    If possible could you record it?

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    If possible could you record it?
    all i have is an old VHS with no tapes to record on. and i would have on idea what to do with it if i could record it.... apologizes...

Countdown

Just watched it. There was only one mention of furries, and it didn't even seem to be negative.

Well after watching it the hype from a few of my friends, I am disappointed, it was a 2 second thing and meh

There was nothing involving furries in the episode, and even if it did, I hardly see the point in caring.