Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode13 View Post
    Hey BeastMode13, and welcome to ADISC! This is a wonderful support site, ready to engage with you and give you a warm and supportive environment for expressing your feelings considering being an DL. I hope you find us useful, and also want to be apart of the community here. We carry a great range of discussion and get pretty friendly with each other too. I know I've made some good friends here. I hope you do the same.

BeastMode is an interesting name, reminds me of I guess.. some robots that might transform into animal-like shapes. Transformers, more then meets the eye! I suppose you could have lots of things with beast modes though, so maybe you could tell us how you came up with the name? Also, feel free to tell us about yourself in general! I promise we don't bite and we are excited to get to know you. You could tell us about how you became apart of the DL community, the first times you confronted these feelings, or perhaps even just tell us your favorite brand of potato chip. Whatever you feel comfortable telling, this is your thread to talk all about yourself! It's pretty fun!

Don't feel pressured to come out of your shell, but know that we would love to get to know you and we'll be friendly if you make that leap. Until then, I hope your time here is lovely.