Thread: Back again

Default Back again

Haven't been here seriously ever actually but thought I'd try again. I joined in 2008 or '09 and then got distracted by other stuff and other sites like EP and Fetlife. I'm Cumphie there as well.

I'm a lifelong DL. Not an AB. Don't role play. I do enjoy dressing as a sissy little girl of four or five who still needs to be diapered. Love that look for some reason.

I'm diapered 24/7 for need, pleasure and convenience. I'm in cloth diapers or SnapEZ pocket diapers when at home/in town. When traveling I use various disposables for convenience but I am kind of new old school. I use birdseye contour velcro a lot with either vinyl or pul covers. I like the pul 'cause they are easy to care for and are colorful.

My need is IBS manifested by loose poop that I have trouble holding at times and, for the past year, recurring prostatitis that has apparently affected my ability to hold and sometimes not feel when I have to pee. So the diapers catch all my leaks and dribbles.

That's a start. I'll be around from time to time.

Welcome back. I hope you'll become involved this time. We're a good group and we talk about almost everything. It's fun to be involved.