Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum so wanted to introduce myself. I run the Nursery For Littles in North London, UK. I am a caregiver looking to meet others who are into the lifestyle.

Anyway's feel free to say hello.

Yours,

NE

XXX

Quote Originally Posted by NannyEsme View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum so wanted to introduce myself. I run the Nursery For Littles in North London, UK. I am a caregiver looking to meet others who are into the lifestyle.

Yours,

NE

XXX
    Hi there NannyEsme and welcome to ADISC! It's always wonderful to see caretakers around here! I'm sure running a nursery for littles must be an interesting experience, and I'm sure you have got lots of interesting things to share and tell! You'll surely be able to talk to lots of other people who are into this sort of lifestyle around here, although this site isn't a meetup site and it's centered towards support. Still, we are here.. and we would love to talk and get to know you!

In the spirit of getting to know you, what other things do you like doing with your time? Does caretaking take up all of your time or do you get to enjoy things like TV or a good book? Do you like living in North London? Your profile says you like sewing, what sorts of things do you like sew?

I hope you have a wonderful time here. Let us know if you need anything or have any questions.

Hi Everyone,

Yours,

NE

XXX
    Hello

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hi there NannyEsme and welcome to ADISC! It's always wonderful to see caretakers around here! I'm sure running a nursery for littles must be an interesting experience, and I'm sure you have got lots of interesting things to share and tell! You'll surely be able to talk to lots of other people who are into this sort of lifestyle around here, although this site isn't a meetup site and it's centered towards support. Still, we are here.. and we would love to talk and get to know you!

In the spirit of getting to know you, what other things do you like doing with your time? Does caretaking take up all of your time or do you get to enjoy things like TV or a good book? Do you like living in North London? Your profile says you like sewing, what sorts of things do you like sew?

I hope you have a wonderful time here. Let us know if you need anything or have any questions.
    Care taking doesn't take up all of my time. Aside from that I also have my own chambers for non AB/DL activities. Those two things take up a lot of my time. When I do have free time however I do all the regular things most people do. Right now I, addicted to Netflix and sewing. Luckily I can do both at the same time. I like to sew home furnishings but I am looking to start making some AB and Sissy clothing and accessories for my littles.

Care taking doesn't take up all of my time. Aside from that I also have my own chambers for non AB/DL activities. Those two things take up a lot of my time. When I do have free time however I do all the regular things most people do. Right now I, addicted to Netflix and sewing. Luckily I can do both at the same time. I like to sew home furnishings but I am looking to start making some AB and Sissy clothing and accessories for my littles.
    Netflix and sewing sound like a great way to spend your day. I spent almost all of my day off watching Netflix, and I feel awful about it now! It's really awesome the idea of sewing both the home furnishing and the AB and Sissy clothing. If you can do that sort of thing then I envy your talent.

You seem wonderful, have a equally wonderful time!

professorbock

Hi, NannyEsme.

Welcome to the forum. Another member from London, eh?

Well, it's good to have a fellow caregiver here. Except, for me, I do it only on a basis of friendship, not as a group or commercial service.

Feel free to dig around and explore the forum. There are many, many areas and topics to write on.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Netflix and sewing sound like a great way to spend your day. I spent almost all of my day off watching Netflix, and I feel awful about it now! It's really awesome the idea of sewing both the home furnishing and the AB and Sissy clothing. If you can do that sort of thing then I envy your talent.

You seem wonderful, have a equally wonderful time!

Thank you. I'll have to show you some of my items soon. X

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by professorbock View Post
    Hi, NannyEsme.

Welcome to the forum. Another member from London, eh?

Well, it's good to have a fellow caregiver here. Except, for me, I do it only on a basis of friendship, not as a group or commercial service.

Feel free to dig around and explore the forum. There are many, many areas and topics to write on.
    As a group? Please explain.

Well hello there! It's good to see you diving in and responding to posts: whatever people do for a living, we love to see them active participants on the site. You know... back in the day... in the mid/late 80's I was so excited to discover, through DPF (which is now defunct) that other people with a fascination for diapers existed, that I phoned Mommy Hazel in the UK... my mind was fully blpwn. And that is even though I am dl and not into ageplay! (I am in Canada, btw.)

I wonder how much your littles mention us, as opposed to the other abdl sites out there? It is always good to have a CT (caretaker) show up. Adisc welcomes not only abdl people but those associated with them: their tailors, partners, parents, handlers (of furs in full fursuits,) and uncle Tom Cobbley and all.

You are in a position to advise us, through professional experience , on all sorts of things concerning diapers: especially cloth... how to pin, what shapes to use, what materials...

This guy https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...baby-born.html is turning to cloth... might you have any suggestions for him?