Thread: I'm back after a long time

Cool I'm back after a long time

Hello all,

I'm sure you'll get to know me better soon... For now though I guess I better make some sort if introduction... I mean, heck I can't even view my own profile in my lurker state, so time to shed my status.

I never really fit known last time and will likely be a little more active this time round. I haven't bothered changing my name yet as I can only do so once every 180 days and haven't decided why to use yet. So, you can call me Zac if you would like, instead if my old username.

About me. Well, I like to juggle fire and my biggest passion is object manipulation. One if my fave is contact staff spinning. That's all you need to know. Just kidding, I do have a few other things I like to do. I'm horribly addicted to video games although I don't play much right now. Instead I'm trying to get my life back together after wasting the first 25 playing vids.

Any who... I joined this site again in hopes of finding some new friends that are going to be there while I am figuring out who I am. Oioo - and thaewrt faap materielz two!!

Ciao for now.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroManic View Post
    Hello all,

I'm sure you'll get to know me better soon... For now though I guess I better make some sort if introduction... I mean, heck I can't even view my own profile in my lurker state, so time to shed my status.

I never really fit known last time and will likely be a little more active this time round. I haven't bothered changing my name yet as I can only do so once every 180 days and haven't decided why to use yet. So, you can call me Zac if you would like, instead if my old username.

About me. Well, I like to juggle fire and my biggest passion is object manipulation. One if my fave is contact staff spinning. That's all you need to know. Just kidding, I do have a few other things I like to do. I'm horribly addicted to video games although I don't play much right now. Instead I'm trying to get my life back together after wasting the first 25 playing vids.

Any who... I joined this site again in hopes of finding some new friends that are going to be there while I am figuring out who I am. Oioo - and thaewrt faap materielz two!!

Ciao for now.
    Hi there Zac! Lurking isn't as fun as being a member and getting to know people, at least in my opinion and it's wonderful to get to know you! Your intro was lovely done, which is always superb!

It's really interesting, the things you described. Stuff like juggling fire and object manipulation. Those things were always things to me that were like, "Oh that's so cool!" but I never have met anyone that actually did the stuff. That's really cool.

I'm sorry that you see your spending of time playing video games as a waste of years. I've made many life connections with real people through them, learned about myself and got much happiness from playing video games.. but I understand that everyone's experiences are different. I'm glad that if you do feel you have a problem, you are working to do better. We all are growing a little better each day, but please try not to be too hard on yourself. I'm sure your an amazing person who doesn't deserve too much criticism.

I'm so excited that you are here to make friends, and figure out things about yourself. If you need help with anything make sure to post, I'm sure people will be so glad to help you. I hope your time on ADISC is exactly what you are hoping it could be.