Thread: Morning wood

Default Morning wood

How many of baby's pee the bed because of morning wood? How do you deal with it? And do you know how to stop it?

This... "phenomenon"... generally makes it much more difficult to urinate, so I would tend to doubt that it's a cause of bedwetting.

I'm going to assume you're referring to "Us Babies"

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail
    ...generally makes it much more difficult to urinate, so I would tend to doubt that it's a cause of bedwetting.
    There's probably something else going on.

And it also causes all the magazines you keep around the toilet to crinkle.

professorbock

I don't know about you, bro, and I don't know about your bed habits. But I usually stand up to flood.

Quote Originally Posted by professorbock View Post
    I don't know about you, bro, and I don't know about your bed habits. But I usually stand up to flood.
    I usually do that but have found that as my body relaxes more in bed it's become easier. At the moment if it just won't come out laying flat I'll prop my waist up just a tiny bit to make my body think I am standing. If anyone is having trouble wetting in their bed laying flat try something like this.

I think we're going to need some more details. Why exactly are you wetting the bed? If what you mean is that you normally point up, and when you have an erection in the morning you pee out the top of your diaper (only reason I think of why morning wood would make you wet the bed), then the solution is to point down. But I'm with Cottontail on this one: normally, having an erection makes it much harder to pee.

I am using tena men's pull ups. I pee in my sleep and then I will get morning wood. I will find that by the time I wake up my bed is wet because it is leeking out the sides caused by my morning wood.

Default Re: Morning wood

Another reason why pull-ups are useless. The crotch width in pull-ups is ridiculously narrow. I'm not blessed with a big package at all. There's never a seal on my legs. Theres always a gap that allows any flow of urine. You'd think that the companies would realize that men require more crotch room in their men products, but they keep considering thongs