Thread: new to the group

Default new to the group

D/L male A/b also.
    I joined after seeing the "My fantasy" posts!
    I want to post mine!
    I love cars & making beer.
    Thanks
    big baby husband

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabyhusband View Post
    D/L male A/b also.
    I joined after seeing the "My fantasy" posts!
    I want to post mine!
    I love cars & making beer.
    Thanks
    big baby husband
    Hi there bigbabyhusband and welcome to ADSIC! There are sometimes where a thread just really jumps out at you huh? Make sure to post in the thread you are referring to if you haven't already, I'm sure your post will be appreciated! Every single post is, and every single member though.. so it's wonderful that you wanted to join. I hope that in the future, you find so much more neat threads and interesting discussions that make you want to post. I know that I find them daily.

You make your own beer and you know car stuff huh? That's really cool. It's always neat when people can make their own things. How did you get interested in cars, and what sorts of cars do you like? All of them? I don't know much about them, but I'm sure many people would be interested. Do you like any sorts of TV programs? When did you first start wanting to make beer too? How good do you think the stuff you make is? ^_^

I hope you have a blast here, be sure to look around. There are some great threads just waiting for a post!