Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey guys, I've been coming here on and off for about a year now and decided it's time to join! I got alot of questions about different diapers that I'll address in the Diaper Talk section. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RappinRon84 View Post
    Hey guys, I've been coming here on and off for about a year now and decided it's time to join! I got alot of questions about different diapers that I'll address in the Diaper Talk section. Thanks!
    Hello and welcome to the site. This certainly is a good place to talk about diapers, and I think we hold the bar higher than most sites. When we talk about diapers, we are more concerned about how well they perform than if we're sitting in one.

We'd also like to know a little more about you personally, such as if you have any hobbies. Do you enjoy outdoor activities or sports? Are you a gamer, or a musician; a writer perhaps?

As for me, I'm an educator and a professional musician. I enjoy reading and I've written four stories for this site. In addition, I've been working on a novel for the last 5 years.