Thread: hello, hello!

Default hello, hello!

hey! hows it going? i joined this site awhile ago just to look stuff up but decided i should post in here and dive in a little more

Quote Originally Posted by wiitarded View Post
    hey! hows it going? i joined this site awhile ago just to look stuff up but decided i should post in here and dive in a little more
    So glad you decided to dive into ADSIC, wiitarded! Your name, though I know what it means... makes me think of a Tard skin Wii. Like, a Wii with Tard, the "Grumpy Cat" looking at you. Which sounds kinda cute I guess, though I prefer it when Tard is being cute and walking around rather then people acting like poor pretty Tard's a grumpy pants.

I'm guessing, from your username, that you play some video games? That's awesome, I'm a pretty happy gamer as well.. what sorts of games do you like? What sorts of consoles do you own? Any games you are looking for to? If I got it wrong though, and even if I didn't.. you should tell us a little more about yourself if you feel comfortable doing so! Like what you might like to read, and how you might like to spend lazy afternoons. Why you joined ADISC and your experiences first realizing you were DL. Those sorts of things are really interesting, and get noticed!

Come on in, the water's fine.. no sharks here to bite you I promise! You're going to have a lot of fun!