Thread: Hello, Newbie here

Default Hello, Newbie here

Been browsing here for years and finally decided to create a user account. I am not a fraud just quiet about it. Love reading stories and reviews. I live in the great northwest (Washington State). Live between Seattle and Tacoma. Have had a secret side for 20+ years. Like Scuba Diving, Hiking, Dirt Bikes, and NOT WORKING. hate overtime.....Never see on a tomb stone----WISH I SPENT MORE TIME AT WORK----
    Last edited by WarmInside; 13-Apr-2013 at 00:43.

Welcome to our group! You have a nice little introduction. Are you a Seahawks or Mariners fan per chance?

Not really a sports fan. like hockey- the going to a fight waiting for a game to break out is more entertaining than watching over paid brats play. outdoors is my fancy

I hear you on the hockey fights. What do you like to do outside?

Welcome WarmInside from the southern end of Washington.

I have 185 dives. Were do you like to do your bottom time. I haven't been able to go in 7yr. The last time I did I was in Edmond and tore both my neck seal and one wrist seal. I has been a little tough to come up with the $$$$ to get it fixed.

I also hear you on the fights, especially if Seattle and Portland are playing.

Again welcome.

Yeah, i hate to admit that it's been a while for me too. My tanks need to be hydro inspected and my dry suit boots are wasted. Lots of dives at Edmonds Underwater Park and Redondo, Salt Water Park, all along the Ruston Waterfront too. My last dive was on a charter in the San Juans around Orcas...

Welcome to the site. I was living in Washington for college up until last year so it's nice to see another person who understands the majestic Pudget Sound.