Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im a kid more then AB/DL?

Default im a kid more then AB/DL?

I hope this ant weird I donít consider myself a AB or a DL in some aspects at all my mind set and what turns me on is thinking of myself as a bedwetter at the age of 8-10 I mean when looking online for products anything to do with helping kids with bedwetting or bedwetting products aimed at kids or older children turns me on but the second the product is for grandma and granddad or sometimes babys it turns me right off! I mean I guess itís the same as an AB wanting to dress and act like a baby I want to be a 7-10 year old kid that wets the bed its weird for me to say that on here but itís the truth and Iím guessing some of you have heard it all before I have heard of the thing called your little (whatís your littleís age) as they say and Im guessing or hoping this is normal here? As they say we want to be the baby/kid not be with one (even the thought of me writing that makes me feel ill comparing are fetish to pedophilia is so stupid and misunderstanding) and I guess a lot feel this way as they rather try and fit into drynites or baby diapers then making it a lot easier and going with adult diapers, so where is are category I mean we have AB (adult baby) and DL (diaper lover) is it AB as well (adult bedwetter)? I just thought I would throw my thoughts out there and see what people think?

This is actually quite normal in this community. I am a little as well and that's my ideal age range, 7-10.

First of all you shouldn't get caught up in this idea that you have to define yourself as being what someone else says you have to be. You are the only person who truly knows how you feel. If you feel like a little bedwetter, that's perfectly fine. A lot of people have an attraction to the drynites and pull-ups or baby diapers because that's what they started their self discovery with. It's only natural to have an attachment to them then. I LOVE pull-ups. Wish I could fit into them again lol.

If you do want to find some identity from it though, it is referred to as either a LB (little boy) or LG (little girl).

Just do what makes you happy. I think little kids are way more adorable than babies to be honest and I identify with them much more as well. And I like the idea of having a little bit of independence while still being little enough to be away from the problems of life and be cared for.

Matchbox cars, toy army men, legos, video games and toy swords are all my favorite things in the world for regression! I don't really like the whole crib thing or high chair and all that. I'd rather have a race car bed and be able to feed myself.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    This is actually quite normal in this community. I am a little as well and that's my ideal age range, 7-10.

First of all you shouldn't get caught up in this idea that you have to define yourself as being what someone else says you have to be. You are the only person who truly knows how you feel. If you feel like a little bedwetter, that's perfectly fine. A lot of people have an attraction to the drynites and pull-ups or baby diapers because that's what they started their self discovery with. It's only natural to have an attachment to them then. I LOVE pull-ups. Wish I could fit into them again lol.

If you do want to find some identity from it though, it is referred to as either a LB (little boy) or LG (little girl).

Just do what makes you happy. I think little kids are way more adorable than babies to be honest and I identify with them much more as well. And I like the idea of having a little bit of independence while still being little enough to be away from the problems of life and be cared for.

Matchbox cars, toy army men, legos, video games and toy swords are all my favorite things in the world for regression! I don't really like the whole crib thing or high chair and all that. I'd rather have a race car bed and be able to feed myself.
    Yeah that's how i feel too im not into the AB stuff so i wanted an identity manly to know there are more like me out there i mean its easier for a AB he has a AB forum but the only thing that i can identify myself with was DL but that's only a small part of my little i LOVE pull-ups too and want some awesome bedsheets and covers as well! =D thank you so much your post meant a lot to me just to know im not alone =)

I think you should not take the word Adult Baby to literally. While this is what I have checked on my profile, I (and probably many others) don't feel like a real baby. My little me can talk, eat with a fork and a knife (if I have to and preferably when they have animal images on them), stay up late and so on. All those are features that don't belong to a baby.

I much prefer to refer to myself as a Little or Adult Child. However, many people (especially outside of the community, but also some inside) don't make that distinction, so it is often hard to find the right option on a profile page or explain the difference to someone.

Default im a kid more then AB/DL?

I feel much the same way. I'm glad I'm not alone.

Yea I would say that I'm in a very similar boat to this. I don't particularly see myself as a baby but rather a 8-12yr old with bedwetting problems who likes their diapers. Probably therfore DL/LB although I hadn't come across the Little terminology before now (learn something new ever day!)

I tend to agree with CaptainFelix on not taking the Baby part of Ab too literally and don't see any problem with identifying with a slightly older age group. In reality they are one and the same thing when you break it down and think about it critically. It's all entirely personal what sort of age you think of and I'm sure is something that everyone on here is slightly different about.

I am kinda the same way. When I dont want to be 18 months, I am either 6 or 12 years of age (or my 'true' age)

There are plenty of people like you! I mean, I don't get turned on by the notion.. but I really consider myself a child at heart as well! Not all of us are babies, though sometimes being a baby can be fun too! Sometimes being a woman who is also a little girl who is pretending to be a baby can be fun too. Just be yourself!

Ok so I don't know what to consider myself my regressed age is 3 lot of the time I can't control my emotions

professorbock

Hi, Soul93. Your intelligent inquiry has valid and actually very common points. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us on a personal level.

You're not in the least sense different from the various fetish communities' participants around the globe.

The main element to consider here is that the exact things that turn you on exist in a specific context, both in the real world and in your mind.

Meaning, we make the best mental and spiritual connections with products, visuals and people we can relate most closely to. And we prefer to match up the details. It's only a natural desire.

So, your context is bed wetting, it's cause, affect, and the products available to the respective end-user at a certain age. There's nothing strange or wrong with that.

It's perfectly reasonable to apply the same principle from my standpoint. For example, I am not turned on by full-on regression with all the AB equipment because that was never where my initial desires or previous experience grew from. So, a baby bonnet and a frilly skirt, or a waterproof bed sheet and a spanking stick would not be in my arsenal of "necessary elements."

Things like that don't carry a significant enough interest to me to warrant attention or investment.

Know what I'm saying? I think you're doing just fine.