Thread: Good discreet diaper that can hold a full bladder?

Default Good discreet diaper that can hold a full bladder?

Hello, I just recently bought the "Tena Briefs". Very comfortable if you can get them on right! This is my first time in a "real" diaper. Pullups just are not the same! You need skill for real diapers, anyways I find that the Tena's are kinda noisy and im not the one that cares for plastic backing i just want something i can enjoy myself in but yet be discreet, any Ideas?

Also if you could please help on other post that would be much appreciated!

What kind of Tena you got?
    Tena Ultra are discreet enough and will take a full bladder one shot or several smaller wettings.
    Tena Super will hold all night long, but they are limit for daytime discreetness. They are a bit builky to walk in.

ATN are cheap. They swell a lot and will sag when wet. You won't have the confort and security needed for daytime wearing in public.

If you can, I highly suggest Molicare products. The Premium Soft line is awsome. The Premium Soft Super will be an excellent choice for both daytime and night time use. They hold a lot, swell a lot but stay manageable under clothings. They don't sag at all.

Im in canada and the products are different. I have the Tena brief ultimate. Product Line - TENA

I'm in canada too.
    Look like they renamed the Super for Ultima.
    Same thing.
    I still see them marked as Super in stores or where I order them.

Where are you in canada?

Default Re: Good discreet diaper that can hold a full bladder?

It depends on the capacity of your bladder. Most "discreet" diapers are thin. If you're talking cloth backed, most cloth backed aren't really sufficient beyond 16oz. Then press-out may be a problem. If you want capacity, bulk isn't terrible to hide. Loose clothing should be enough to conceal it. You can't really have discreet AND capacity.

Tena USA/Canada isn't all that great. Their Super briefs have degraded in quality.

I often use the Abena M2 as a very good, discreet daytime diaper. While plastic-backed, it usually lasts 4-6 hours between changes and is fairly quiet under clothing.