Thread: School Trip to Universal

Default School Trip to Universal

Ok, so luckily for me I'm *not* into the diaper stuff yet, but I like to take my binky with me everywhere. So today I found out that in order for me to go to Universal with my school for seniors, my pockets and bag will be "thoroughly" checked by school administration as well as the security at Universal. I'm almost deciding to not take it with me at all which is the best bet, but I kinda want to bring it in case I get the urge. Honestly I don't want to take the chances and get caught with it (Adult pacifier).

I might bring a change of clothes and hide it in the socks or maybe the pocket of my extra shorts. I don't know yet, but I just need some opinions. Bring it or not? At this point I'm strongly leaning towards not brining it. It will save me the time, stress, and if found, embarrassment.
    Last edited by BinkyBoi; 12-Apr-2013 at 18:27. Reason: Add the word "Not"

I would agree if you don't need it don't bring it.

If you're that leery, don't pack it. Maybe substitute some Tootsie Roll Pops or a jawbreaker to temporarily 'fill the void'. I'm fairly sure the shops there keep those or some other type of candy, though it's been a while since I've been to Universal

i went to universal last year. i even packed a small discret diaper bag. Had my disposables, wipes, powder, and extra plastic pants. Forgot i had my pacifier in there . The security person just looked inside and never said a thing. if they had i would have told them about being incontient, but if they asked about the pacifier i would have told them about reduceing my stress. In fact the female security person just smiled and zipped up my bag and said in a low voice keep dry and have fun in th park.

I don't know about your school security, but so far every security officer (airport, Disneyland...) who has seen me bringing diapers has just taken a quick look and then let me move on. Usually, those people are looking for dangerous items, i.e. weapons or glass bottles. They don't care about all the other stuff (and most don't even notice) because they need to check a large number of bags with an even larger number of weird content every day.

That being said, it might happen that they ask you to take some stuff out of your bag or take it out themselves. In this case, it might be possible that your paci is visible for everyone on some sort of examining table. If you are there with your classmates, this might lead to inconvenient questions.

You could try packing it in some sort of enclosure. If you know that security is looking for something in particular (i.e. glass bottles) and this particular item does not fit into your pacifier box, then they probably will not bother opening it to have a look inside.
    Last edited by CaptainFelix; 12-Apr-2013 at 17:43. Reason: typo

I live in FL, minutes away from the theme parks and do minor consulting for them.

As far as Disney (World) & Universal go, they're only looking for weapons. They don't take anything out of your bag...just look inside briefly. They also don't check your person/pockets...if you have no bag, you walk right thru like normal.

I've brought a backpack with diapers, wipes, powder...and never given a second look. It's a family place...they really don't care.

Now as for your school staff...that I have no idea.

Hope this helps a little.

You can always hide it on your body like taped to your leg if you really want to bring it. Lol, I'm a master of getting away with things. Just keep in mind that in some states pacifiers can be considered drug paraphernalia (rave scene paraphernalia).

Doesn't seem like a good idea to to take it with you...

Besides, in all reality, I can't think of very many scenarios in the park where you will be able to use it. I.e. if you do not want people to see that you have it on your person, you surely don't want them to see you using it. THeme parks aren't particularly private places -- for the most part you are walking in and amongst hoards of people, in lines with people, on rides with people, in cafeterias with people, in stores and exhibits with people. Sure there might be dark corners here and there; but even those will be grace by some human presence in which case you will be stressed using the pacifier if you even have the courage. This perhaps leaves maybe a bathroom stall (?) as a place to use it.

I don't know. It just doesn't seem like a realistic context to make use of it -- even if it might seem kind of exciting or appealing or even helpful on this end.
    I'd say leave it at home. Maybe it will be good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    Ok, so luckily for me I'm *not* into the diaper stuff yet, but I like to take my binky with me everywhere. So today I found out that in order for me to go to Universal with my school for seniors, my pockets and bag will be "thoroughly" checked by school administration as well as the security at Universal. I'm almost deciding to not take it with me at all which is the best bet, but I kinda want to bring it in case I get the urge. Honestly I don't want to take the chances and get caught with it (Adult pacifier).

I might bring a change of clothes and hide it in the socks or maybe the pocket of my extra shorts. I don't know yet, but I just need some opinions. Bring it or not? At this point I'm strongly leaning towards not brining it. It will save me the time, stress, and if found, embarrassment.
    Will you be staying in a hotel or is it a day trip? I'd say the only time you could get away with it is when you are sleeping, but then again you would probably be sharing a room with one of your class mates.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    Will you be staying in a hotel or is it a day trip? I'd say the only time you could get away with it is when you are sleeping, but then again you would probably be sharing a room with one of your class mates.
    Just a day trip. We live an hour away. But I would sneak off, go into the stalls and use it until I'm happy or when someone truly needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    Doesn't seem like a good idea to to take it with you...

Besides, in all reality, I can't think of very many scenarios in the park where you will be able to use it. I.e. if you do not want people to see that you have it on your person, you surely don't want them to see you using it. THeme parks aren't particularly private places -- for the most part you are walking in and amongst hoards of people, in lines with people, on rides with people, in cafeterias with people, in stores and exhibits with people. Sure there might be dark corners here and there; but even those will be grace by some human presence in which case you will be stressed using the pacifier if you even have the courage. This perhaps leaves maybe a bathroom stall (?) as a place to use it.

I don't know. It just doesn't seem like a realistic context to make use of it -- even if it might seem kind of exciting or appealing or even helpful on this end.
    I'd say leave it at home. Maybe it will be good for you.
    Look above. Bathroom stalls is where I most use it in public. Even at school, when I don't have to go, I just fill out a pass just to use it and calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    You can always hide it on your body like taped to your leg if you really want to bring it. Lol, I'm a master of getting away with things. Just keep in mind that in some states pacifiers can be considered drug paraphernalia (rave scene paraphernalia).
    Yeah I'm not going to hide it on my body. Maybe if I was a girl with boobs I would hide it in there.