Thread: Hi

Default Hi

HI EVERYONE my name is George when I was a kid I was a DL. I got out of it at about 20 life got in the way about a year ago I got sick and became in IC. I find that I was missing something in my life.

About my self I am a truck driver and like to go offroading and camping in my free time

Welcome to ADISC vvtrucks. Sorry to hear that you have IC. I also have urge IC. I see you like of roading and camping. It looks like you have
    a good part of the country to do it in. I'm retired and my hobbies are NASCAR and Texas Rangers baseball. I see in your profile your from Butte.
    That's one part of the west I haven't been. I think you'll make alot of friends here and get alot of support.

Thanks for the post oleman I was a NASCAR fan when dale sr, was a live but can not get in to it now. I have to go to see doc. next week for more test hope they will find some to fix it then I can be just a DL . Nice talking to you going off roading this week end it will be fun to get out. talk to you later