Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Never been on a forum before, so this is cool I'm a college student, worker and an abdl in my spare time. lol

well I hope to enjoy the place.

Hi, registrar. Welcome to the forum. Here you'll find a whole community of diverse and helpful souls.

Still on that grind with work and school, eh? Sounds familiar. Though I took 4 and a half years to graduate.

How have you been doing lately?

Not badly, my schedule has been more busy than I'm used to these past few months, but I actually like it. Keeps me out of the house lol

Do you live with your parents?

My main motivation for getting a job for as many hours as possible.

I hear ya, brother. It's a wonder sometimes how we set aside a time and place to practice ABDL culture.

And hey, we might have started off shakey years ago as teenagers.

But once you get into the mid 20s club like where we're headed, time can be set aside regularly to enjoy without all the old baggage of guilt and shame.

Glad to have you on board with us. Please, feel free to poke around. You remind me very much of a university friend I used to chat with. I like you.