Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambino Diaper Issues

Default Bambino Diaper Issues

Hello,
    Does anyone wear the Bambino Bellissimo diaper? I rarely have issues with the Biancos. The Bellissimo however, I've had many from, tapes missing, tapes sticking to the back of the diaper, tapes pulling apart, leg gathers malfunctioning due to glue having them stick, tears on the back. I believe these are the best diaper on the market so I continue to buy them.
    I have contacted the company but I never get a response back or a call to replace them. Has anyone else had these issues with this diaper. If so, do you get a response back.
    I feel they know we need them and are like oh well or it's a reflection on how they view this community.

Very Frustrating! Maybe I should post all the pictures of their product malfunctions on line somewhere....errr!!

I've had similar issues with some of their products and they responded to me promptly and offered a reasonable resolution. I wonder if your messages did not go through to the right person. Did you send pictures to them? (I did)

Good luck, In my experience they were quite reputable in making things right.

Tena Slip Maxis are 20% off at Bambinos until 4/22.

Yes, I did send pictures. So frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    I've had similar issues with some of their products and they responded to me promptly and offered a reasonable resolution. I wonder if your messages did not go through to the right person. Did you send pictures to them? (I did)

Good luck, In my experience they were quite reputable in making things right.

Post those up , people think i am crazy when i say i dislike bambinos and they always break! and everyone seems to say nothings wrong with them
    the one i see the most with not only bambinos is the splitting issues on the back , Bambinos , abenas m4 , with the one time with 2 cases that had bad tapes ,

I'm still thinking of posting them, but I really try to have patience first. I understand product issues. It happens. I think I'm more frustrated that they have not called or emailed a response back. I've even left a voice message. If I don't hear anything by next week I'm going to post them. However, I probably better find a new diaper first. They could chose to not to business with me if they want. The Bellissimo is the only ones that seem to be shipped with errors. I open packages and then find issues. Errrr! I appreciate your responses. Surprised I didn't receive more reply from folks on here about them.

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Post those up , people think i am crazy when i say i dislike bambinos and they always break! and everyone seems to say nothings wrong with them
    the one i see the most with not only bambinos is the splitting issues on the back , Bambinos , abenas m4 , with the one time with 2 cases that had bad tapes ,

I have not come across any problems with the Bellissimo yet. But I did have a little sap on my legs. When I open up the diaper I make sure that I pull up on the leg gathers. I notice on the left side the leg gather is smooshed or glued on too. I used the Bellissimo for my nighttime diaper and no leaks.

I have been wearing this line of diapers for almost 2 years now exclusively and I have had no major problems. Once in a while there is a tape that breaks or a diaper that splits but for the most part they work great. Have had many other diaper brands that performed way worse than this brand. So for me I will stick with the Bambino diapers.

Are you wearing a different bambino diaper other than the Bellissimo? I don't have issues with the Biancos.

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedinTexas View Post
    I have been wearing this line of diapers for almost 2 years now exclusively and I have had no major problems. Once in a while there is a tape that breaks or a diaper that splits but for the most part they work great. Have had many other diaper brands that performed way worse than this brand. So for me I will stick with the Bambino diapers.
    - - - Updated - - -

How long have you been wearing the Bellissimo, and how many cases have you ordered?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    I have not come across any problems with the Bellissimo yet. But I did have a little sap on my legs. When I open up the diaper I make sure that I pull up on the leg gathers. I notice on the left side the leg gather is smooshed or glued on too. I used the Bellissimo for my nighttime diaper and no leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    Are you wearing a different bambino diaper other than the Bellissimo? I don't have issues with the Biancos.

I wear the original Bambino, the Teddy and the Bellissimo's. And I have the Biancos for when I need the all white diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

How long have you been wearing the Bellissimo, and how many cases have you ordered?
    I have been wearing the Bambino brand diapers since they came out. Way too many cases to count.