Thread: Interesting Dreams (*B/DL or otherwise)

Default Interesting Dreams (*B/DL or otherwise)

My favorite *B/DL dream was that I met Peachy. I was walking down a street at night, and I saw somebody in a huge carriage, with lots of pillows. I had never met him, but I recognized him as Peachy. He asked me if I knew what kind of a baby he was, and I said, "Adult baby." He said, "Goood!" That was pretty much it, but it was still funny. (I had this dream soon after I joined TBDL.)

My most recent non-infantilist dream worth mentioning was that one of my friend's sisters was being forced to work as a prostitute in Middle Earth. (She is about 11.) I went to save her, with her third-grade brother Pete helping me. They were in a long, run-down house with lots of beds. It was falling apart. I went to rescue her, and then I saw the man behind the heinous act: some sort of orc-like creature with a pinkish bald head and a brassard, with a black machete. I tried locking him out of his own house, but he got in and went into the slaughtering field behind the house, where there was a war on, with the girl. Pete said, "Who's there?" as I ran into a back room to get a sword that I own that for some reason was in the room. "Kovalchuk reporting," I said (Yes, I said Kovalchuk in the dream.) as I grabbed the sword. I ran after the orc-thing, and hacked up its head. I woke up bloodthirsty.

So, what crazy dreams, whether they involve infantilism or not, have you had? (Oh, also, please only REAL DREAMS you had. No made-up ones!)

You have a very active imagination, I hope it stays with you all your life, I do not remember any dreams anylonger, I'm not even sure I have any, I just fall asleep and wakeup a few hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    You have a very active imagination, I hope it stays with you all your life, I do not remember any dreams anylonger, I'm not even sure I have any, I just fall asleep and wakeup a few hours later.
    Everyone dreams at night I think, its just that we don't always recall it.

A dream that I had like 5-6 time when I was five years old is still fresh in my head. I'm lying on the bottom bunk of the bunk beds my brother and I used to share as kids. For some reason I had my favourite blanket shoved up my pyjama shirt in a ball. I'm scared of what's underneath my bed. There's something under there, I can't see it but I can feel it. Then, for some reason, I fall off my bed, landing with my feet underneath the bed. I'm too scared to move. then my brother spots comes in and stands at the doorway, also too scared to move. "Don't move!" he says. And I always wake up after that.

I never find out what's under the bed.

On rare and random occasion, I have naughty dreams spun off of the dark side (were talkin pitch black) of my imagination. I usually wake up the moment I become aware of whats going in la-la land.

I often dream of being in public places like department stores and realizing that im wearing diapers without pants. I go about my business, but I feel embarrassed and vulnerable. It's kinda like the dream where your in a public place, only naked. I think it's because I worry too much about what people think of me.