Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodnights and #2

Default Goodnights and #2

so I like goodnights I wear everyday I don't use to often but sometimes I do pee in one I have been wanting to try #2 has anyone tried this and will they hold up ? and tips on clean up please I have tried this once before in a diff diaper it was messy ? are there any other good night lovers on this site

I seriously doupt that a Goodnites will contain the mess.
    It's not designed for that, especially if an adult wear it.

I can confirm from having seen 2 guys wearing and using them. Weirdly enough they will hold the mess pretty well, just try not to pee too much.

knownprivacy

I can still not think of EVER taking a shit in a daiper let alone a goodnite!

Quote Originally Posted by wtfoxie View Post
    OP's grammar hurts my brain.
    lol

@OP I wouldn't recommend using it for that purpose, but if you do, I would recommend using some powder or oil to help with clean up as it will keep it from sticking to your skin as bad. It will still stick, but it will help a little bit and prevent diaper rash.

Also, either be prepared to jump in the shower or have some really thick baby wipes (like chubs) to grab all the fecal matter.

Personally I'm not a fan at all of using a diaper for bowel movements and goodnites just don't work very well in that area. They get the job done, but I just don't recommend it.

They hold it well enough, but the law of gravity dictates you'll need to remove the Goodnites over something that can catch what will soon fall out and further complicate cleanup. It's happened a couple of times when I wasn't quick enough to the potty

GoodNites, like most pull-ups, aren't meant for #2-ing in. The crotch is simply too narrow -- basically provides no "pocket" for solid matter. You are better protected when #2-ing in baby diapers, where the crotch is 40% wider. (Yes, I measured.)

In fact, as an adult male, I find that I don't have to poop to run out of space in GoodNites. One's "man-bits" can be quite enough to cause gapping issues, which can make even #1-ing quite risky. Your mileage will vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    GoodNites, like most pull-ups, aren't meant for #2-ing in. The crotch is simply too narrow -- basically provides no "pocket" for solid matter. You are better protected when #2-ing in baby diapers, where the crotch is 40% wider. (Yes, I measured.)

In fact, as an adult male, I find that I don't have to poop to run out of space in GoodNites. One's "man-bits" can be quite enough to cause gapping issues, which can make even #1-ing quite risky. Your mileage will vary.
    thank you, Cottontail;
    for providing a breath of decorum, and modicum of functional engineering to this heady subject.....
    (returning my air-sickness bag to it's seat-back pocket.... unused... lol)