Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fetish or attraction?

knownprivacy

Default Fetish or attraction?

Ok now i have been havinf a debate with myself. Is my diaper love a fetish or a sexual need. Thins is i get a sexual arousle to diapers not from what i hear is just a want. So does anyone else get aroused or is it just something you like?

Thanks
    if you could help me on this other post that would be much appreciated!
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...sues-help.html

There are a bajillion people here who gain sexual arousal from them. Most DL's I know are DL's because they become aroused when wearing or seeing other people (like a girlfriend) or pictures of other people wearing. There is even a whole industry of films I will never link that surrounds diaper wearing.

There are also those that diapers are simply comfort and security for, but aren't necessarily AB's and don't get aroused by diapers, just simply feelings of relaxation and release of tension.

Personally, umm..both. Very much both, and so it is really useful for me to have a significant other to share this with, because it is very strongly linked for me as a sexual fetish.

for me its both some days i get sexual aroused to diapers and other days i just need them they make me feel safe =)

yes wearing and even more so seeing others wear arouses me also

I don't see why It can't be both. Sometimes comforting and sometimes sexual, even.. both at the sametime.

It's a fetish if the object (diaper) is necessary for you to be aroused and have an orgasm.
    That does not mean you can still be attracted to women. A fetish is and "addition" that is normaly unrelated to sexual desire.

As for a need, then I would say it's like anyone that need to furfill his sexual desires.

Countdown

I'm not sure who came up with the whole "it's only a fetish if you need it to be aroused" thing, but it's simply not accurate. I imagine whoever decided to proliferate that idea around was insecure about the unconventionality of their fetish. Anyway, it's a fetish if you're sexually aroused by an atypical object or situation. It doesn't matter if it's a requirement or not.

Many people in this community claim that diapers / babyish things are completely unsexual to them, but I find that hard to believe. Personally, I think that's probably a fabrication in most cases, by people who are (understandably) reluctant to connect sexuality to babies.

I get aroused by diapers sometimes, they are a comfort thing most times, (I can't sleep without them) and they are a rebellion thing too. My secret my parents would hate, my friends and co-workers would not accept, "Ha Ha I love diapers and you don't know a thing about it and can't stop me"!

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    I'm not sure who came up with the whole "it's only a fetish if you need it to be aroused" thing, but it's simply not accurate. I imagine whoever decided to proliferate that idea around was insecure about the unconventionality of their fetish. Anyway, it's a fetish if you're sexually aroused by an atypical object or situation. It doesn't matter if it's a requirement or not.

Many people in this community claim that diapers / babyish things are completely unsexual to them, but I find that hard to believe. Personally, I think that's probably a fabrication in most cases, by people who are (understandably) reluctant to connect sexuality to babies.
    I feel the same way, and have expressed this in past threads, as this topic comes up on the occasion. It just seems that wearing a diaper, transfers an early childhood response, both emotional and perhaps early sexual, to the present. Sexual objects are considered "gateway" objects, something which can open an emotional door from an earlier experience into a present day experience.

Quote Originally Posted by vossi View Post
    I don't see why It can't be both. Sometimes comforting and sometimes sexual, even.. both at the sametime.
    I am the same way also. Some time for days either way.