Thread: Hello ADISC!

Default Hello ADISC!

Well, my name is maybeshewill, I guess that's apparent. :P
    I'm not new to abdl, but recently I felt it would be nice to find a forum to talk with people who share common interests. I guess you might say some things have been troubling me recently, so one lead to another, and here I am.
    I don't know what to say about myself, but feel free to ask or talk to me.
    Otherwise, I hope to be seeing you all around. : )

p.s I understand some communities are not friendly to the theme of my avatar. If the case is such here please tell me and I'll replace it asap.

Default Re: Hello ADISC!

We here are friendly to everyone, and there are other mlp Avatars around too. To start in letting us know a little but about you, other than diapers what else do you enjoy. I enjoy bowling, watching and playing hockey. Out didn't have to be sports but we like heading about other interests since we all share the one that brought us here. Hope you have fun and meet lots of people here!

Hey there, welcome to ADISC

Hope you feel at home here, and find plenty of people to talk to.

I like the F&L avatar by the way.

~ Puppyluvs

We here are friendly to everyone, and there are other mlp Avatars around too. To start in letting us know a little but about you, other than diapers what else do you enjoy. [..] Hope you have fun and meet lots of people here!
    Well, I like reading, playing music, and I'm also a major film fan. Thank you for your welcome.

I like the F&L avatar by the way.
    Glad you got the refference, and like it. Thanks to you too : )

Hey Maybeshewill!!

Welcome to the community If you are looking for people who share a common interest, you've definitely come to the right place
    How about your start by telling us what your interests outside of AB.DL are? What do you gain the most pleasure from doing in your free time.

I hope things aren't too serious in terms of what is troubling you.

I don't know about other people but I love your avatar. Très Cute.

Do you like animals ? Have any pets ? Have any people who pretend to be your pets or like having you pet them ?

Have you ever ridden a horse or pony ?

heh, well anyways, I hope you find lots of awesome stuff here and meet some wonderful people.

Best of luck and have an epically awesome day!!

Cheers

Yeah, MLP fans are all over the place on this site. Now you are one of the gang!