Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Losing my mind here

Default Losing my mind here

Got some fucking depressing news trying on some new jeans today. I cant fucking fit in 32s anymore. Yes I'm turning into a fucking fatso. I am losing my mind here. I do not want to be this fat thing I am turning into. My mom and I just had a argument in which I said "should I just let myself go and wear 36s?" And she said yes. I rather be a scrawny, underweight thing than another fucking Dom LeLuise or Barry White.

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!

Personally this statement is kinda hurtful to people who are chubby :P If you care that much about the weight you could also go on a diet or be more physically active. You could reflect on how you gained the 4 inches and then devise a plan to loose the weight. Also summer is approaching. I'm sure you could shead some pounds off then. Eat more during the day instead at night before going to bed. Also if your sleep schedule is messed up you can try to fix it and get more sleep. Other than that, good luck :P

Default Losing my mind here

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBalto View Post
    Got some fucking depressing news trying on some new jeans today. I cant fucking fit in 32s anymore. Yes I'm turning into a fucking fatso. I am losing my mind here. I do not want to be this fat thing I am turning into. My mom and I just had a argument in which I said "should I just let myself go and wear 36s?" And she said yes. I rather be a scrawny, underweight thing than another fucking Dom LeLuise or Barry White.

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!
    I understand how you feel. My mother was never very supportive of my weight. It is something I struggle with on a daily basis. Are you wearing 36" now? Wearing 32" are not that bad. If you feel the need to loose weight I would suggest seeing a doctor to have a good plan of attack.

professorbock

If your current condition bothers you, then it's time for a change of mind.

1. You're going to get back down to size 32, and you'll start the next time you eat by thinking on how to achieve this.

2. If you really, really want your body back, you'll be more active by doing yard work and going for nightly walks with a loaded backpack.

3. Above all, go ahead and rant and be angry. Then the moment you settle down, use your head to strategize. You're good at that, right?

4. I am not going to sit here and give you dietary advice. It's up to you to figure out what little things you have to shave calories off of.

5. You'll be back to your old self before the summer is over if you start now.

6. Maintain and don't gain, unless it's muscle.

It could be worse. I wanted to get out on the bike trail this summer, ride a lot and eat less so that I could get back into a size 30. Then my back started hurting and after the smoke cleared from the MRI machine, I found out that I have bone spurs touching the nerves in my spine as well as a cyst in the same location. I soon will be operated on by a neurosurgeon and will be in a load of pain after the operation. The original operation which caused the bone spurs was to remove a tumor which had grown on the nerves, so I know what to expect. I also lost the ability to urinate and had to catheterize myself for more than a month until the swelling went done and the nerves recovered.

You should count yourself lucky that you have your health and that you can exercise and diet. The ball is in your court. All you have to do is dribble it and shoot. As for me, I'm sidelined and sitting on the bench.

Theres no problem with chubby people, we have Meat Loaf to prove that.

The 36s my mom is making me wear arent necessarily falling off. After my nervous attack faded, I started thinking it was probably how the jeans were cut. Yet my weight when I took it on Monday was 187 and my goal is 177.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBalto View Post

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!
    Wow, way to be a douche. Oh you can't fit into 32's anymore what a shame, be happy you can fit into something in the 30's, jeez, just because I weigh more than you makes me a "fatso" well, 1. no, I dont consider myself a "fatso" and 2. why is this a thread this is hurtful and mean. Oh its depressing for you, yeah how about you go on a diet or something instead of asking our opinions and telling everyone who isn't anorexic, they are fatsos. I'd rather be skinny too, but I don't go on forums spreading my fat hate, or skinny hate for that matter, how about you appreciate you body and eat the darn twinkie already.

HEY! I'm a 36! How tall are you BabyBalto? I was a size 29 in Levi's in college. Many years later.... Time and lifestyle catch up to you. I assume you're still under 30? The easiest exercise is walking. Walk 20 minutes a day to start and increase it if you can. Avoid fast food and limit soda. Little things add up. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    Wow, way to be a douche. Oh you can't fit into 32's anymore what a shame, be happy you can fit into something in the 30's, jeez, just because I weigh more than you makes me a "fatso" well, 1. no, I dont consider myself a "fatso" and 2. why is this a thread this is hurtful and mean. Oh its depressing for you, yeah how about you go on a diet or something instead of asking our opinions and telling everyone who isn't anorexic, they are fatsos. I'd rather be skinny too, but I don't go on forums spreading my fat hate, or skinny hate for that matter, how about you appreciate you body and eat the darn twinkie already.
    Don't go on this level of niveau please . I don't think his intention is to insult anyone, which got a bigger size than 32. He's talking about himself, although it's a kinda mean comparison somehow, but well... I can relate to this, if you're feeling that something is different with you, you tend to say to the worst things about yourself. Which may sound insulting to other people, but you're just talking about yourself, purely.
    Ok? It's just my humble opinion though, maybe i'm just plain wrong! ^_-

on topic: What's wrong about a bigger jeans size? It depends on your height in the end. And there are more sizes then 32 and 36...
    I know a lot of people which are still perfectly fine in 36.
    However, if you're feeling "wrong", then go for a diet. Write down, what you're eating over some days, so you can see your "faults". Or simply go for a certain diet, but then you need to watch out for the typical yoyo-effect.

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!
    Follow the advice you got for your exercise thread.

....and take a breather.