Thread: Tinkerbell GoodNites - to open or not to open?

Question Tinkerbell GoodNites - to open or not to open?

I've managed to hold on to a pack of Tinkerbell GoodNites since several months ago, and I'm not quite sure what to do with it. Part of me wants to go and open it and use the GoodNites within, but I also want to just leave it unopened and continue to hang on to it, seeing as it's the Limited Edition and all. What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSphinx View Post
    What to do?
    Well, first off, they are awfully small. I bought a bunch of these when they first came out, and I did use them, but it was challenging. Still, I can't blame you for wanting to try them.

Many stores near me still have them, so you might do a little poking around and see what you can find. One package to wear and one to keep would be nice.

I got s pack. My size 4-6 lady hips were too much for then.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Well, first off, they are awfully small. I bought a bunch of these when they first came out, and I did use them, but it was challenging. Still, I can't blame you for wanting to try them.

Many stores near me still have them, so you might do a little poking around and see what you can find. One package to wear and one to keep would be nice.
    Yeah, but that's the thing, I've already gone through one pack of these. My dilemma stems from wondering whether to use the second pack or not... :/

Default Tinkerbell GoodNites - to open or not to open?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSphinx View Post
    Yeah, but that's the thing, I've already gone through one pack of these. My dilemma stems from wondering whether to use the second pack or not... :/
    My thought is you can't take it with you when you die so you might as well use them.

You could hang on to them for 10 years and then sell them on E-bay at a highly inflated price.

professorbock

Go ahead. Pop that package open.

Wear it for awhile. Don't use it. Put it back. Then another day wear it again without using it.

Then do this until you want to use it. Then use it and enjoy, and be grateful you have a wonderful memory of the Tinkerbell Limited Edition Goodnite.

Then shop some more to replace it, maybe with another product.

Quote Originally Posted by professorbock View Post
    Go ahead. Pop that package open.

Wear it for awhile. Don't use it. Put it back. Then another day wear it again without using it.

Then do this until you want to use it. Then use it and enjoy, and be grateful you have a wonderful memory of the Tinkerbell Limited Edition Goodnite.

Then shop some more to replace it, maybe with another product.
    You know, you're right. I don't think I have the patience to wait years and years before I could really make money off these anyway. Besides, I prefer the L/XL-sized GoodNites (mostly because I can fit into them without squeezing and praying ).

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    I got s pack. My size 4-6 lady hips were too much for then.
    I sure wanted to get some too, but not sure if it's worth it having a 33 inch waist. I guess I could seeing as the Large Underjams sort of fit me, but those rip often.