Thread: Tena slip tabs suck?

Default Tena slip tabs suck?

Ok so i wear tena slip super medium and i like to wear them snug nice fit around my waist but i always wake up with the tab unstuck but somtime still stuck to the front but come off from the back? Also the tabs are stuck past the green part of the landing zone on the front to the center dose that mean the diapers to big for me i mean they fit nice but the tabs suck anyone else with this problem?

i had the problem i wore the large size and the tapes always popped off in my sleep

I noticed that as well. It's not all the time but it's the only significant failing in what is otherwise a really good diaper.

I gess its just one of them things i like tena slip but the tabs are not reliable, what u guys think about the sizing for me the tabs go past the green strips on the landing zone dose that mean i need smaller size?

In tena slip there are two colour slips down the landing zone, the first ones at the back mean you need to move up a size, and the ones towards the front mean move down a size. Also the colour shows if they are plus, super or maxi... ect

I had this problem with tena slips, but I just taped them on slightly looser and then they are fine. Either that or get the duct tape out. :p

Silly Soul ^_^

Well, what's the size from your hips and waist and which size from the tena are you using? But i think, if the tapes are a little bit off the "perfect zone", they aren't too big for you.

And about the tapes, sometimes they seem to suck a little bit, I know. I think the best way to "use" them, since they're anyway different than other diaper tapes, is not trying to stretch the tapes. So grabbing the zone from the back part of the diaper and "placing this part perfectly. Then just using the tapes. In the end you don't stretch the tapes or the tape zone on the back too much, so that they don't come off.

Hope this helps.

@daLira i have a size 30 waist dono my hip size but i will probably go down to small as im on medium now and the tabs pass both green strips on the landing zone i like my diapers to hug me and i like the tight feeling hate it if it feels a bit lose or moves around on me may try what Digime said duct tape it =) i love tena they are good diapers im using the super atm but cant wait to get my hands on the maxi i want the diapers to have some bulk too. thanks for all the help so far guys =)

Thought I would add this, tena slip small are designed to fit 20 to 31 inches (50 - 80cm), my friend who has a 28" waist fits into them okish but he still wears mediums most of the time. Its sadly rather trail and error on nappy sizes.

You might try a booster pad to add some bulk between your legs so the nappy fits slightly better, either that or stick with some duct tape.
    Maybe even get some cute diaper tape.

Quote Originally Posted by digime View Post
    Thought I would add this, tena slip small are designed to fit 20 to 31 inches (50 - 80cm), my friend who has a 28" waist fits into them okish but he still wears mediums most of the time. Its sadly rather trail and error on nappy sizes.

You might try a booster pad to add some bulk between your legs so the nappy fits slightly better, either that or stick with some duct tape.
    Maybe even get some cute diaper tape.
    yeah i mean they fit ok its just the tabs are a pain will try tape, the cute diaper tape sounds nice will have a look on the net to see if i can find one that i like, thanks for adding that helped me from buying something that most likely wont fit me right =/

There are places you can get a sample to try a small and see how they fit you.

If you feeling brave just poke tena and they will send you 2 to try... Failing that some websites sell them for a small price.

Even try eBay, very very few people wear small, so the packs tend to sell for fairly cheap.

Its worth just trying a small they may fit you really well. Dunno unless you try them.