Thread: Footed Sleepers for sale :)

Default Footed Sleepers for sale :)

I put some footed sleepers up for sale if anyone is interested. They are small in size, so my fat padded butt cannot fit them

New Unisex Abdl Age Play Adult Baby Puppy Dog Footed Pajamas Sleeper | eBay

Wasn't sure if it was ok to post this here, but if so, I apologize and please disregard.

I'm in the market for a footed sleeper because I live in the mountains and I'm freezing my tail off in my onesie, even if I do have a blankie and socks on. I would rather have a footed sleeper, or one-piece jammies. I never bought from EBay before, though. Are there other better vendors with their own store for this that you guys could recommend? (Or point me to a recent thread if I've missed the boat on this topic.)

I had luck with pajama city, they are decently priced and when I had ordered the wrong size they were quick to replace it at no extra cost (minus shipping to return the small ones). I would order from them again if they had the pattern i was looking for.

PajamaCity - Adult Footed Pajamas, Women's, Men's, and Large Sized Footed Pajamas, Pajama Costumes and Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    I'm in the market for a footed sleeper because I live in the mountains and I'm freezing my tail off in my onesie, even if I do have a blankie and socks on. I would rather have a footed sleeper, or one-piece jammies. I never bought from EBay before, though. Are there other better vendors with their own store for this that you guys could recommend? (Or point me to a recent thread if I've missed the boat on this topic.)
    You could try Jumpin jammerz Footed Onesie Pajamas - One Piece Pjs For Adults, Men, Women & Kids or PajamaCity - Adult Footed Pajamas, Women's, Men's, and Large Sized Footed Pajamas, Pajama Costumes and Accessories

Default Footed Sleepers for sale :)

Thanks you guys, I went with pajama city and got me adorable duckie jammies, yay! Can't wait to get them.