Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hi!

My name is Shawn. I am from NY and like wearing diapers. I think it started when I was a bedwetter up until my early teens. I am 21 now. My mom bought me Goodnights to wear at night because changing sheets got old quickly. But after I grew out of it I found/bought diapers when I could. I have a girlfriend of 11 months that I just told the past week that I like to wear diapers. This was really difficult for me to tell her and she is currently the only person who knows. She had a few questions but is okay with it and still loves me for who I am. She says she finds it weird and that I can wear them as long as she doesn't know that I am.

Outside of wearing diapers I am a Software Engineering major and right now I am on an internship programming in PHP. I used to play World of Warcraft but haven't found time recently and have quit for the time being. I also play Minecraft occasionally.

I came here for support and to talk with people who also like wearing diapers.

Hello Shawn, and welcome to ADISC! I'm new here as well, and I'm an AB/DL, but I'm mostly into regression. I actually just tried diapers for the first time last week, I forget what brand since it was from my friend. What brand do you recommend? I'm also just getting into minecraft, which is really fun! I look forward to talking to you more and getting to know you!
    -Ty.

hiyas.

just a quick welcome to Adisc.

im a big gamer also.

i really like to play runescape mostly.

i am an ABDL also.

but again welcome to adisc.

you should have fun and lots of people will be happy to be friends with you including me ok.

do you like sports or anything like that ? or is it just mostly computers with you ?

Thank you. I am mostly into DL side of things. I recommend going to a medical supply store. Some of them have Tranquility ATN and they are the best brand I can find in a store. They are plastic backed and I think they absorb a good amount. Although I haven't tried anything like Bambino's (ordered sample pack online). I was thinking of making a Minecraft server for people on here as it seems the one they had is closing/closed.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. I am mostly into DL side of things. I recommend going to a medical supply store. Some of them have Tranquility ATN and they are the best brand I can find in a store. They are plastic backed and I think they absorb a good amount. Although I haven't tried anything like Bambino's (ordered sample pack online). I was thinking of making a Minecraft server for people on here as it seems the one they had is closing/closed.

- - - Updated - - -

It is mostly computers for me. I also like to run and swim when I get the chance. Thanks for welcoming me. Also why does it seem to double post things when I reply? It shows the post and then the exact same thing under ---updated---