Thread: Massage while diapered

Hyperlitegreen

Default Massage while diapered

The other day I went for a massage while diapered. When I arrived at the massage place, I notified the therapist that I was wearing a diaper, and she received the information really professionally. The therapist was in her late 50s, and she did a very awesome job on the entire session. I would slip in and out of sleeping while the serene massage music was playing in the background. When she reached the pelvic area, she would fold the top part of my diaper down so that she can carefully slide a sheet near my belly so that the oil would not get near the diaper area. Then when it came to the point where she was massage my thighs and buttocks that is where the crinkling sound was too loud because I was wearing xplus abenas. She didn't mind the sound or the sight of a very thick diaper was on me. She just chatted and asked about my interest and hobbies and what was going on in today's news. Finally, when the session was over, she wanted me to come back and hugged me and held me tight for a few seconds. Share your massage stories guys!!!

Why did you feel the need to wear a diaper? And I do believe multiple threads exist about this already. I personally feel you subjected this lady into your DLism unnecessarily.

There are at least 2 threads discussing this already.

What I think should be noted is that Hyperlitegreen has posted several stories about events that have happened in his real life. I begin to wonder if these posts are reality, or if they belong in the story section.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCorry View Post
    There are at least 2 threads discussing this already.

What I think should be noted is that Hyperlitegreen has posted several stories about events that have happened in his real life. I begin to wonder if these posts are reality, or if they belong in the story section.
    ditto...

also hyperlitgreen:
    read this...
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...tml#post995608

sometimes I just wonder what some people think they're doing...