Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parent Issues (HELP)

knownprivacy

Default Parent Issues (HELP)

Hello, i have a long history with this, how i grew up around diapers and my fetish for them. I am a DL not a AB/TB. Anyways when I( was around 3 i stopped wearing diapers and never had a bed wetting issue or anything that requested diapers. Then around 7 I started to get attracted to them. I was to scared to wear them so when i was at day care i would go to the bathroom and put them on my genitals other then wearing them. At 10 I started to get sexually attracted to them (erections). I started to sneak my little brothers diapers and put them on but they were to small as he was only 3. My parents are separated and its a little more difficult due to having a step mother and father.

When I was 12 i started looking around online and was wondering why I had this thing for diapers. Now as i was looking it up one time my mother walked into the room. I tried to quickly hide what i was looking at but she knew something was up. She asked me what i was looking at and then i showed her and tried to explain and was balling my eyes out crying.So she sympathized for me, said its okay and all this other crap. Then that weekend i went to my dads and told my dad about my issue. he said it was alright you can do what ever you want in your room. No wearing them in the house or anything. (I agreed because I had 2 infant step-brothers and no influence was needed from me.) Anyways it is still really okward and i feel weird doing it ESPECIALLY with a step-mother.

My mother on the other hand. We had a discussion that night. She Said she would NOT allow them in the house or me wearing them PERIOD! (I still do no matter what) Main issue with this is she BLATANTLY said "I WOULD RATHER YOU BE GAY!" I am straight by the way.

After the discussions i had with my dad and mother they came to the conclusion that i only wantes attention! This made me EXTREMLY angry. My mother comes home after work and is up for 3 hours before she goes to bed. In those 3 hours all she does is yell at me. Reason for moving to my dads is due to, i dont like my step mom (i dont know if she knows about my DL), second at my moms i have my animals that i spend most of my time around and are really attached too,. Finaly my gandmother lives with my mom in a suite downstairs and i love my grandmother. At my dads
    Tge only thing i would go for is for my brothers but they cause to much trouble abd my dad is always occupied.

So I dont know what to do.
    1. keep hiding it and feel insecure and scared.
    2. let her find them and if she freaks just leave and go live with my dad or a relative that accepts it.

is there anyway to convince them more than i already did. Its my comfort zone i am relaxed, focused and just overall stress relief

Also im looking to talk with people local in Canada.

Thanks for the support and hope to talk with you soon!
    Last edited by knownprivacy; 10-Apr-2013 at 21:48. Reason: Update on thinking

Quote Originally Posted by knownprivacy View Post
    Hello, i have a long history with this, how i grew up around diapers and my fetish for them. I am a DL not a AB/TB. Anyways when I( was around 3 i stopped wearing diapers and never had a bed wetting issue or anything that requested diapers. Then around 7 I started to get attracted to them. I was to scared to wear them so when i was at day care i would go to the bathroom and put them on my genitals other then wearing them. At 10 I started to get sexually attracted to them (erections). I started to sneak my little brothers diapers and put them on but they were to small as he was only 3. My parents are separated and its a little more difficult due to having a step mother and father.

When I was 12 i started looking around online and was wondering why I had this thing for diapers. Now as i was looking it up one time my mother walked into the room. I tried to quickly hide what i was looking at but she knew something was up. She asked me what i was looking at and then i showed her and tried to explain and was balling my eyes out crying.So she sympathized for me, said its okay and all this other crap. Then that weekend i went to my dads and told my dad about my issue. he said it was alright you can do what ever you want in your room. No wearing them in the house or anything. (I agreed because I had 2 infant step-brothers and no influence was needed from me.) Anyways it is still really okward and i feel weird doing it ESPECIALLY with a step-mother.

My mother on the other hand. We had a discussion that night. She Said she would NOT allow them in the house or me wearing them PERIOD! (I still do no matter what) Main issue with this is she BLATANTLY said "I WOULD RATHER YOU BE GAY!" I am straight by the way.

So I dont know what to do.
    1. keep hiding it and feel insecure and scared.
    2. let her find them and if she freaks just leave and go live with my dad or a relative that accepts it.

is there anyway to convince them more than i already did. Its my comfort zone i am relaxed, focused and just overall stress relief

Also im looking to talk with people local in Canada.

Thanks for the support and hope to talk with you soon!
    Hi and welcome to adisc, as you are new here it would be good of you to write an intro in the greetings fourm and tell us about your interests and hobbies.
    Myself I'm from Manitoba and like anything mechanical, I also enjoy target shooting. Oh and diapers

As for your question I do not have an answer.

Hi knownprivacy, and welcome to the site. I think we may need a little more information to give meaningful advise. Obviously from your thread, you lived with you dad and step mom, and now are living with your mom. Your dad and step mom are accepting, but your mom isn't, and in fact, has said harsh in inappropriate things, preferring you to be gay rather than wear diapers. It makes me think that I know why your dad is no longer married to your mom.

So my question is, why are you living with your mom, knowing that she is intolerant and insensitive. Really, her comment about being gay is somewhat unkind to gay people as well, as if both are bad, but one is the lesser of two evils. So my advise is this. Why don't you move back with your dad? If diapers relax you and relieve stress, it seems like a logical move. In addition to that, I would rather be with someone who isn't so prejudicial towards anyone who is different.

If you don't move, you really have to live by your mom's rules, or sneak behind her back. Of course, most all of us on this site wore diapers behind our parents' backs. Parents who accept our little fetish are in the minority, or at least I think they are. My mom sent me to a psychiatrist at a residential mental facility. I suspect you only have those two choices.

Default Re: Parent Issues (HELP)

She probably had an initial reaction of it being weird. She freaked out and probably has no idea what to think. Maybe she expects pedophilia is involved. Its a harmless thing we do. Maybe she needs a better explanation of what it is. Since she already knows you may as well explain it to her about if you want show her an article about infantilism.

professorbock

Hi, knownprivacy. Thank you for being honest and open about your issue. It takes a lot of guts to write about your painful past, and you've presented your experience in a chronological and clear manner.

While I don't know you or your mother, or step parents personally, I will say this from watching other friends' parents over the years.

The symbol of wearing diapers and or showing signs of regression and childhood might trigger negative emotional backlash and guilt in your mother, both in raising you in the beginning, and the divorce.

I've seen it in shattered relationships where the dad is a long distance truck driver and the mother a teacher, I've seen it where the father is a pastor and the mother a traditional housewife. I've even seen it where the mother is a la maas birth teacher with an "I know everything" attitude and the father a total pushover.

All these relationships resulted in children being unfairly treated and punished for the bad behavior adults committed. It's so unfair and self-defeating how some parents try to blame their children for past events and now an unsatisfactory present life.

Children should be loved unconditionally and be given clear positive guidelines. They should be supported with love and a basic set of expectations.

They should also learn to work hard academically and socially, to build inner strength and take on personal responsibility. But above all, they should be allowed to make personal lifestyle choices that promote a healthy and open big picture of their overall well-being.

This includes freedom of bodily expression, sexuality and religion/spirituality, all within modest frequency.

In any case, no adult, especially the adult ignorant of the above life elements, likes to be reminded of the guilt of how he or she may have made grave errors, deal-breaking mistakes, or selfish decisions at some points in his or her life.

From my years of observations, women by nature are most impacted first by the stimuli of emotional imagery from the past (you and your childhood and the divorce with your dad), and then by physical stimuli (you showing her diaper-related baby images/objects).

Honestly, who knows the exact reasoning behind your mother's reaction of rejection. Maybe your mother feels guilty or angry with the way things turned out. But in the long run she must realize rejecting her own son just perpetuates the very misery she's trying to avoid.

Love and mental maturity can help build people up. Negativity and resentment about the past can tear people down, such as yourself.

The key here is to not let your mother's negativity bring you down too far. The way her life turned into a lack of love is not your fault. While you should respect her wishes when you're in her house, she must also respect the fact that you are not a scapegoat for her past problems or mental issues.

For example, she keeps rejecting her own sense of failure and may blame herself and others (unhealthy), instead of moving on and making things the best they can be (healthy).

And as always, when a human being is subjected to a visual or cue that is unknown to he/she, it's only natural to be fearful and terrified with a sense of not being in control, such as what happened between your parents in the past.

The best thing you can do is slowly talk to your other trusted family members about how you feel. You don't need to be detailed, but you do need to be concise and honest about your voice and rights, and how you can take responsibility for what you like doing in your spare time.

Fear not, though for your energy can be invested in positive ways with those who can allow you to express yourself, such as your step parents and dad whom may be more open-minded, and even this forum's support and love.

The way I see it, what you are doing is a much safer outlet for letting tense emotions go. You could be one of many youth out there doing illegal drugs or joining gangs to fill even a small void in your life, but you chose a deep and comforting practice of solitude. That's great news!

I would go as far as to say that, as ABDLs, and those who desire to wear diapers out of comfort, the memories, habits and wants are deeply engrained in our subconscious thinking. And, by God, if our thinking doesn't offend or upset someone along the way, then we're not living up to our potential.

So, continue being passionate about what comforts you, but remember to work on your relationships to strengthen them as much as you can handle.

Nobody has the right to judge your personal-time habits or elements such as educational choice or sexuality. These are factors, as you will discover when you're older, that you and you alone will determine.

Someday soon, you may wish to sit down and have a more serious discussion with your mother about why she feels so emotionally strong about your lifestyle choices, and how she could justify reacting negatively toward your desires when all you wanted was maybe some love and support, and at least a sense of tolerance.

Stay strong, knownprivacy. You're a good kid with a lot of love to share.

Best wishes.
    Last edited by professorbock; 10-Apr-2013 at 04:06.

knownprivacy

After the discussions i had with my dad and mother they came to the conclusion that i only wantes attention! This made me EXTREMLY angry. My mother comes home after work and is up for 3 hours before she goes to bed. In those 3 hours all she does is yell at me. Reason for moving to my dads is due to, i dont like my step mom (i dont know if she knows about my DL), second at my moms i have my animals that i spend most of my time around and are really attached too,. Finaly my gandmother lives with my mom in a suite downstairs and i love my grandmother. At my dads
    Tge only thing i would go for is for my brothers but they cause to much trouble abd my dad is always occupied.

How old are you?
    Are you in college or still in high school?
    Has your mom caught you wearing before?
    How old were you when you told them you wanted diapers / were initially caught by your mom on the diaper sites?

knownprivacy

All of that information is in the post!

Ugh no it isn't.... The only age i see listed is 13, which if no time has passed since being caught; you are under 18 and not supposed to be here.