Thread: My first onesie!

Default My first onesie!

Just got my first onesie from baby pants in the mail! After a couple washes it fits great! I'm all padded up in an Abu Cushies and my new blue onesie. Feels amazing! Highly recommended.

Default Re: My first onesie!

Im not sure why, but I can sense that BabyPants was the vendor. I can smell it.

I have the jungle friends onesie.

Be sure to wash it a few times before wearing so it shrinks down to fit better.
    Last edited by MeTaLMaNN1983; 09-Apr-2013 at 19:35.

I just got a new onesie from there yesterday! The pink hearts one of course because i love pink.. lol.. I would totally agree they are soo comfy and make you feel totally little! I also got some other things from there.. I really think they are the best site around for that stuff!

Just got a plain blue one from there and I love it to death! Still need to wash it a couple times though so it shrinks, but so far it's at the very least comfy.

I bought a onesie for the 1st time from Primark a couple of months ago. It's so comfy, and helps make me feel little! I'm looking forward to when I can lounge around the house and mess my diaper while wearing it, like a baby

Quote Originally Posted by atechno View Post
    I bought a onesie for the 1st time from Primark a couple of months ago. It's so comfy, and helps make me feel little! I'm looking forward to when I can lounge around the house and mess my diaper while wearing it, like a baby
    I've got one of those too - Which one did you go for? (I got the tiger one....)

I've never personally gotten anything (yet) from BabyPants, but I definitely plan to! Have fun in your new, comfy onesie!