Thread: Fake boobs

Default Fake boobs

I need some help on getting so fake boobs.. Where can I get them?? I Look on Amazon but they look to to fake.

if i may suggest, you may want to start by reviewing this thread. it is both entertaining and enlightening at the same time....
    [broken link]

thank you. I am going to read all of it. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron21 View Post
    thank you. I am going to read all of it. thanks
    i just wanted to check back with you on this subject (now that you have had time to read it) and see if you found everything that you needed.....

or if not, maybe i, or someone else, could point you somewhere else for info.

I'm not what ya might call a 'boob-man'...te he...ah but seriously what budget range did you have in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    I'm not what ya might call a 'boob-man'...te he...ah but seriously what budget range did you have in mind?
    *Warning Warning Warning... transexual joke to follow... Warning Warning Warning*

you know Marka, this got me to thinking about things in a more quantitative and serious sort of way.

here, let me explain.....
    if i took the approximate amount of little yellow premarin's that i consume in a year (by volume), it might be about equal to half of one side of a "C" cup bra..... (me... soft smile).

given that as a starting point; in four years i consume the approximate number of premarin's by volume that would be equivalent to my total boob volume....

however, i have been consuming said premarin's in said volume for 30 years.
    am i getting cheated here.... (there not getting any bigger... serious frown... lol)

Warning Warning Warning... please observe end of joke. resume all seriousness....
    thank you!
    Last edited by littlelodgewrecker; 10-Apr-2013 at 19:39.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post

here, let me explain.....
    if i took the approximate amount of little yellow premarin's that i consume in a year (by volume), it might be about equal to half of one side of a "C" cup bra..... (me... soft smile).
    Do you know the source for the estrogene for premarin? I spare the poor horses and prefer products from herbal sources like wild yam. I prefer my i.m. injections (estradiol and prrogesterone) in sunflower oil from Slovakia made by Biotika and Proluton re-imported from Austria.

Fredericks of Hollywood #50319 is a silicone full breast enhancer. Looks pretty real with a simulated nipple and the silicone gives them some weight to add to a natural feeling. I prefer the silicone style over cheap light weight foam inserts.