Thread: Ahoy

Default Ahoy

Ahoy thar.

I be Kuro, a DL with a bit of an AB side. I've also been lurking here for quite a while.

Ya-har yee matey Kuro!

Yee be lurkin' in the right waters of the forum.

So welcome, come on in and enjoy! Join in on the fun and topics.

What I find odd is that it says you joined in 2008. Have you been inactive on here for this long?

Well, no more. Talk to us. It's healthy to break nearly 5 years of lurking. Friends are waiting for you.

Ohio, huh? I've always wanted to visit the car culture mecca that is Cincinnati. You can get body work, upholstery and paint done on your car for a third of the price compared to Nebraska.

Are you into cars? Do you like tricked out cars with candy paint, rims and stereos?

Heh, well, I don't know much about that or Cincinnati, but I am about them stereos.

And yeah, hard to believe it's been so long since I registered. I didn't know it was five years ago! That's actually... really sobering. I've stopped by here to lurk occasionally, maybe every few months, but I never really felt compelled to jump into the community. I don't personally know any ABDLs, unfortunately, and combined with the fact that I just ordered my first Bambinos ever and am anxiously waiting on them, I guess I just wanted an outlet to talk about these things. In any case, thank you!

Hello Kuro and welcome to ADISC of course.

Good to hear that you finally decided to jump into the community and to be an active part of it!

Maybe you would like to tell us a little bit more about your other interests? Your hobbies perhaps and other stuff you enjoy from time to time, which music genre, movies, maybe some games?

Eitherway, don't be too shy and have fun!