Thread: Incontinence problems from wearing.

Default Incontinence problems from wearing.

I've noticed recently I'm starting to get the urge to urinate more frequently to the point I'm busting to go then just peeing a little bit, I'm also waking up a couple of times a night to use the toilet.

I've gotten to the point I can easily wet my nappy in any position without clenching my sphincter just letting it flow out, just wondering if this could course me incontinence problems if i carry on doing what I'm doing?

I don't believe your problem is from wearing. I don't know how old you are but I would recomend seeking professional help. If you do have a problem
    it can be corrected probably with meds. I'm not a doctor but that's what I reccomend.

I'm 27. I'll just go with the flow, if I end up incontinent I'll accept it.

You should definitely go to a doc and get that checked out. Sounds like your having some kind of prostate problem which can turn pretty nasty if left untreated.

Default Re: Incontinence problems from wearing.

It's not necessarily an incontinence problem, it happens when you don't feel the need to hold it and force out urine when its not at capacity. The bladder adjusts to the lack of urine you were storing before wearing diapers for a certain length of time. It shrinks and you get more frequent urges to urinate.

All you have to do is hold in an urge longer and longer and retrain your bladder.

No no no.

This sounds like a possible UTI, or some sort of bacterial infection. Go to the doctor. NAO!

In all honesty, nocturia (peeing during the night) is not normal. Your body secretes hormones to decrease amount of urine output during the night. It then secretes hormones to make you produce urine right as you wake up, and in getting out of bed, gravity does the rest. So you definitely need a professional here, and perhaps get some tests done. Diapers wouldn't cause this sort of reaction. Neither would /detraining/ yourself unless you had incontinence problems in the first place.