Thread: Any ideas for feeling like you are risking getting caught without really taking much risk?

Question Any ideas for feeling like you are risking getting caught without really taking much risk?

I'd like to get my non-abdl wife to wear diapers on a date with me. She won't even wear them in bed right now. I've told her I want her to go to the movies with me while wearing a diaper. When I told her I wanted her to pee in the diaper during the movie, she said "you lost me there." But I know she is turned on by risking getting seen naked or caught doing something sexual. I think simulating the risk of getting caught in public wearing a diaper that is obviously not just for medical needs might appeal to her.

So I'd really appreciate some suggestions. Here are a few specific questions I have:
    -What kinds of diapers look childish and are also easy to hide? We have tried depends (too medical) and pampers(is that the brand? it's been a few years) pull-ups (uncomfortably small). I've been thinking maybe large goodnites would work...they go up to 125 lbs, and she's about 5'4" 160, dress size 10.
    -What could she wear over it that gives only a very slight but real risk of showing the diaper?
    -What is a good place for taking a small risk of getting caught?
    -What is a good way to ask her to do this? She's very concerned that I'm mostly just getting off on humiliating her and feeling like I have power over her. How can I help her feel empowered and sexy while wearing a diaper?
    -How do I make it so my desire for her to do more doesn't make me look unappreciative of what she is willing to do? In the past I have gotten greedy and made her uncomfortable to the point she tells me not to even discuss diapers anymore.

Thanks a lot everyone!

Sense too much “I” in your post. Focus on your wife’s needs/desires, she just might surprise you.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by nyblazdov View Post
    I think simulating the risk of getting caught in public wearing a diaper that is obviously not just for medical needs might appeal to her.
    Has she actually said this, or is this just something that you suspect she might like?

If you haven't already, why not bring up this idea to her, and see what she thinks about it.

...Wat?

This seems fake. What sort of wife would put up with this?

On the off-chance this isn't fake, if your wife doesn't want to wear a diaper (like the vast majority of people), much less wet a diaper, then you are in no place to try to make her do otherwise. Give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    Has she actually said this, or is this just something that you suspect she might like?

If you haven't already, why not bring up this idea to her, and see what she thinks about it.
    Just something I think there's a tiny possibility she'd like. I'll try to bring it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LazyAB View Post
    ...Wat?

This seems fake. What sort of wife would put up with this?

On the off-chance this isn't fake, if your wife doesn't want to wear a diaper (like the vast majority of people), much less wet a diaper, then you are in no place to try to make her do otherwise. Give it up.
    I don't want to "make" her do anything. I'm trying to get her to want to, and I think there's a chance if I can make it about loving her in a unique way rather than about humiliating her. At the very least, maybe this will help me come up with fantasy scenarios that don't demean her. Right now I'm bothered by only being able to fantasize about humiliating her, which I would NEVER intentionally do in reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WBxx View Post
    Sense too much “I” in your post. Focus on your wife’s needs/desires, she just might surprise you.
    Thanks, you make a good point.