Thread: Hello ADISC! :D

Default Hello ADISC! :D

My name is Tyler, and I'm an AB/DL just joining here, seeking support and acceptance that I'm not usually getting, since I don't know many other people like me. I love dinosaurs and dragons, and I'm very playful and easy going. :P

I hope I can get to know all of you!

Hey ya Tyler! And welcome to ADISC!

Dragons and dinosaurs are great! I like them too very much, though i guess, one reason is, that i'm a dragon in the chinese horoscope.
    Do you have any special "place", where you really like dragons and dinosaurs the most, or just in general, like in every movie, game, book, etc?

And don't be too shy to tell us a little bit more about yourself. In your profile you mentioned, that you're also into baseball, games and babysitting.
    I hope you don't mind, if i'm asking you a few questions.... Is the babysitting something like a part time job for you?
    Do you play baseball yourself or are you a really big fan from a certain team?
    And what's your favourite games and/or genre in general?

Anyway, have a lot of fun here!

I just love dragons and dinosaurs in general! Everywhere I go, if I see one my face lights up! As for baseball, I play with friends a lot, as well as basketball. I love shooter games actually (LOL), such as call of duty, resident evil, and I also love Mario brothers and sonic games. When I'm in my little space, if I feel like playing games I get on my Nintendo 3DS and play spongebob, drawn to life, or hello kitty games. I do babysit, and I also work at my city's Jewish Community Center's childcare program. I'm Jewish. :P I'm transgender, so I was a female but now identify as male. My name was previously Erin, but I go by Tyler now. I have Asperger's syndrome, and I'm currently going through gender therapy so I can get on testosterone. I have a daddy, and he's the best! If you want to know more about me, just ask.