Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WORST place you've used your diaper?

Default WORST place you've used your diaper?

For me it was on the bus. I thought people would notice (they didn't thank god.)

For me it probably was in the video game section at wal-mart. there were a few kids around (didn't know at the time and once I noticed them i stopped)

In the checkout line at a convienence store to pay for a 12 pack. I had a messing accident. I paid and walked out. Nobody was any wieser.

PE time back at school... Oh my.

I'm just glad that I'm out of school like this forever...

PS: Eventually I got a pass... but I had to go for the like first two years...(PE) and it was bad enough,... enough to put most other less-then-nice diaper situations I had during my life to shame.

For me it was in a big shoppingcenter. I think a 16 year old girl had noticed it. Happily i wore Tena pants so maybe she thought i have incontinence. Pampers or PullUps are more problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by littlehermione View Post
    i wore Tena pants so maybe she thought i have incontinence.
    But you list yourself as being incontinent?

One of the worse would be a messing accident from my IBS being crap...

Was out with some friends and just started feeling cramps so told them I would be back in a min and left looking for the toilet, well as soon as I stood up it just came out and could not really do anything to stop it.

Just had to walk to the nearest disabled toilet which turned out to be engaged which I only found out after trying the door and finding it locked and getting yelled at from inside.
    So I stood outside waiting and after about 10 mins this woman comes out with an old woman in a wheelchair, and starts saying that the toilet was for disabled people. (all this time I am standing there with a loaded diaper and fair enough I look normal and was not that bothered because I have had people moan at me in the past for using them.) Well the woman made some rude comment and stammed the door then she walked away.

No problem, just went into the toilet and locked the door. Started taking my dungarees off and having slipped them over my shoes and hung them with my coat on the door hooks, so they were not on the floor.

Got my all my stuff out my bag and set them by the sink ready, and some idiot starts banging on the door, fair enough I thought, just yelled I was in there.

Well turns out it was some idiot security guy who then decided to ask me to open the door, so again yelled I am sorting myself out and for him to wait, again he says to open the door and I will admit that this time I yelled "**** OFF!"....

At this point Mr Mall cop decides to warm me that if I don't open the door he will use his key and open it from the outside... well by this time I am well and truely ****ed off... So just open the door with me standing there in a used diaper... and I scream WHAT THE **** DO YOU WANT!!!?!?!?!.. lol the guys face was priceless.

The outcome from all this... I got changed in peace after that and after moaning to the manager, I now get free coffee and a cake everytime I go into that place :P

Quote Originally Posted by digime View Post
    One of the worse would be a messing accident from my IBS being crap...

Was out with some friends and just started feeling cramps so told them I would be back in a min and left looking for the toilet, well as soon as I stood up it just came out and could not really do anything to stop it.

Just had to walk to the nearest disabled toilet which turned out to be engaged which I only found out after trying the door and finding it locked and getting yelled at from inside.
    So I stood outside waiting and after about 10 mins this woman comes out with an old woman in a wheelchair, and starts saying that the toilet was for disabled people. (all this time I am standing there with a loaded diaper and fair enough I look normal and was not that bothered because I have had people moan at me in the past for using them.) Well the woman made some rude comment and stammed the door then she walked away.

No problem, just went into the toilet and locked the door. Started taking my dungarees off and having slipped them over my shoes and hung them with my coat on the door hooks, so they were not on the floor.

Got my all my stuff out my bag and set them by the sink ready, and some idiot starts banging on the door, fair enough I thought, just yelled I was in there.

Well turns out it was some idiot security guy who then decided to ask me to open the door, so again yelled I am sorting myself out and for him to wait, again he says to open the door and I will admit that this time I yelled "**** OFF!"....

At this point Mr Mall cop decides to warm me that if I don't open the door he will use his key and open it from the outside... well by this time I am well and truely ****ed off... So just open the door with me standing there in a used diaper... and I scream WHAT THE **** DO YOU WANT!!!?!?!?!.. lol the guys face was priceless.

The outcome from all this... I got changed in peace after that and after moaning to the manager, I now get free coffee and a cake everytime I go into that place :P
    That was rather rude of him. Did the lady "report" you to him?

No idea... The manager of the centre said they had problems with kids being vandles and people using the disabled loo and making a mess. At least he did say sorry and gave the guy a talking to.

I can kinda understand it, but could have been handled better.

Lol wasn't until after that and I got home that I burst into tears. Lol.

When I was little, I used to sneak diapers to grade school and wear them, sneak off to the bathroom and change, I can also say this there have been times I have had accidents and wished I was wearing a diaper that's for sure