Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Footed Pajamas ?

Default Footed Pajamas ?

I'd like to have a Footed pajama, not right now because I can't order online due to some economic and family related problems.
    Anyway .. I really like this one because it has little ears in the hood and gloves . And I have a couple of questions about it Grey Cotton Flannel Wolf Costume for Adults Ready to Wear

pajamacity makes good quality products ? They only have them in size 5 and I'm pretty short like 5'5", is it possible they can have a size 4 in the future or the size 5 is enough for my height ? In this one Fleece Adult Grey Wolf Halloween Costume Footed Pajamas Ready to Wear it says "Included accessories" and the other one doesn't, both have those accessories ?

I'm asking a lot, but I'll really apreciate your help

I have 4 footies from Pajama City. I wear a size 6 and when I click on that size that shows me what they have in my size.
    For you; you need keep checking in your size 4 from time to time to see what they have in stock. You can also email them
    to see if they are going to restock the one's you want.

I have that same one. I'm 5'8 250 lbs and size 6 was too tight around the chest. I am probably a size 7 likely an 8 but have a 9 that is reallly baggy.

I have 4 footies from Pajama City. I wear a size 6 and when I click on that size that shows me what they have in my size.
    For you; you need keep checking in your size 4 from time to time to see what they have in stock. You can also email them
    to see if they are going to restock the one's you want.

Thank you, I'll do that. Do you think they will still sell them in a year ? A year it's a lot, but I can't order sooner, and I like that one

I have that same one. I'm 5'8 250 lbs and size 6 was too tight around the chest. I am probably a size 7 likely an 8 but have a 9 that is reallly baggy.
    Well I'm slim, and it says "extra roomy", so I don't know if it will fit me . I don't like them too loose and not to tight, just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrayx View Post
    [Thank you, I'll do that. Do you think they will still sell them in a year ? A year it's a lot, but I can't order sooner, and I like that one ]

Well I'm slim, and it says "extra roomy", so I don't know if it will fit me . I don't like them too loose and not to tight, just right.
    I know they'll bring in new stock for the winter season. Their stock is made in China to their specs. Sometimes they bring in stock for springtime also.
    I bought a couple pair in late April last year that they didn't have earlier.
    Last edited by oleman72; 08-Apr-2013 at 19:04. Reason: left out a word

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I know they'll bring in new stock for the winter season. Their stock is made in China to their specs. Sometimes they bring in stock for springtime also.
    I bought a couple pair in late April last year that they didn't have earlier.
    It makes sense to restock in winter , Let's hope they still sell that model within a year. If it doesn't then I'll have to make the accessories myself

Also look at kigurumis - they're cheap off aliexpress!

Quote Originally Posted by paddedtech View Post
    Also look at kigurumis - they're cheap off aliexpress!
    I will, but they look baggy, I like them snug

Quote Originally Posted by Jrayx View Post
    I will, but they look baggy, I like them snug
    Yeah, most of them are. I've seen some that are higher at the crotch though - I think there's some different brands competing. But most don't have feet, which puts me off a bit.

I think so. I like them with feet, I get cold easily and more in my feet, so I think this can be a good idea.