Thread: Just for fun...

Default Just for fun...

I found this article from a highly reputable* news source, and thought it was something all us sissies and LGs could relate to. Hope it gives some of you a smile as you start your weeks!

I Want To Be A Fireman vs. I Want To Be A Seven-Year-Old-Girl | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

*=not at all reputable

Default school I have a small 15 minute break right after lunch. After checking my e-mail, I check out the Onion. Interesting that our firewall allows it. Did you see the Mapplethorpe Children's Museum article? That one is really outrageous!

Props to you, Adventurer. That was awesome. Gotta love the Onion.

I particularly loved "no one would ever expect me to get out of bed at four in the morning and lug some damn hippie out of the raging apartment fire he started with his grow lights." Hah

I love The Onion. Great read, Adventurer! This double sided article definitely brought my mood up a notch tonight. Thank you for sharing.