Thread: Any other body modification enthusiasts?

Default Any other body modification enthusiasts?

I was just wondering if anybody here was into body modification?? I've been into modification since I was roughly 9 years old when I got my first piercing (ear). Got my second one 2 years later (same ear), 3rd and 4th when I was 16 (tongue and right ear), my 5th when I was 18 (septum). Got my first tattoo at 17 (Rainbow stars going down my left side, from about the side of my arm pit to about where a diaper would come up to (kinda parallel to my belly button)), and my second tattoo when I was 17, but as a gift for my 18th birthday (haands coming together to form a heart between my thumb and index finger). I have my ears stretched to 9/16" and 1/2", wooden tunnels in my left ear and metal ones in my right. My goal size is 1-1/2", with 49/27 piercings (49 with corset, 27 without), can't count the tattoos but right arm sleeved, left arm half sleeved, bits and pieces here and there everywhere else, body suspension, tongue bifurcation, and ear pointing.

If anybody else is, go ahead and list piercings/tattoos, now and future

I like the idea of people having magnets planted under the skin of their finger tips but that's all. I'm not doing it though since no serious doctor would and doing it yourself is damn dangerous.

I was going to say...AbbieB is ...then I realised who posted..

Silly Jubey :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I like the idea of people having magnets planted under the skin of their finger tips but that's all. I'm not doing it though since no serious doctor would and doing it yourself is damn dangerous.
    I plan on becoming a psychiatrist, so I do believe that some doctors would. I don't see why not. It's a lot I'm getting, agreed, but most of it, I can hide. The ones that I can't hide (Bridge piercing and lips are the only ones that I can't hide), I'm keeping at a small gauge so that they're not noticeable if I take them out. Everything else, though, is hidden or I can hide if I need to

Quote Originally Posted by AbbieB View Post
    I plan on becoming a psychiatrist, so I do believe that some doctors would. I don't see why not. It's a lot I'm getting, agreed, but most of it, I can hide. The ones that I can't hide (Bridge piercing and lips are the only ones that I can't hide), I'm keeping at a small gauge so that they're not noticeable if I take them out. Everything else, though, is hidden or I can hide if I need to
    I'm talking surgeons who know what they are doing. Plus you'd have to have the right kind of magnet, small enough to not cause discomfort, strong enough to pick up magnetic feilds and weak enough so it wouldn't rip trough your skin.