Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Within the AB community, I've noticed one thing...

Default Within the AB community, I've noticed one thing...

A rather large portion of us are gamers. So I was curious, what are everyone's top 3 all time favorite video game series, genres, games, what have you.

Personally, my favorite game series are: Resident Evil, Kingdom Hearts, and Legend of Zelda. I love RPGs and survival horror. A lot :P. I can't ever pick which I like more, though. It's like the Time Lords vs. the Daleks or something. They'll be decently matched, until one game decides to be the Doctor and shoves the whole thing in one's favor, then it'll reset again and just keep on happening :P. (Non Doctor Who fans: evenly matched, but one game will always come forward and sway it in that genre's favor)

Best three of all time: Super Mario Brothers (NES); Golden Eye (Nintendo 64); Halo (XBOX)

Quote Originally Posted by Bambusa View Post
    Best three of all time: Super Mario Brothers (NES); Golden Eye (Nintendo 64); Halo (XBOX)
    Halo is like the only good Xbox exclusive in my opinion :P One of the few FPS games that I enjoy (Not counting Fallout and Borderlands because those are also RPGs)

Quote Originally Posted by AbbieB View Post
    A rather large portion of us are gamers.
    A rather large portion of us watch movies, listen to music, watch TV, drive cars, breath, go to or have been to some form of school. Just as all these things are normal, video gaming is as well.

Also I can't confirm this but I suspect at least some of us drink liquids as well. What freaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Halo is like the only good Xbox exclusive in my opinion :P One of the few FPS games that I enjoy (Not counting Fallout and Borderlands because those are also RPGs)
    I never played one but Forza looks as good if not better then Gran Trusimo. In the worst case they are made far faster then Sony's GT counterparts.

I'd likely pay 50-60 dollars for Forza Horizon on PC. But Microsoft doesn't port it because its seen as a system seller, but that shit ain't working on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    A rather large portion of us watch movies, listen to music, watch TV, drive cars, breath, go to or have been to some form of school. Just as all these things are normal, video gaming is as well.

Also I can't confirm this but I suspect at least some of us drink liquids as well. What freaks.
    Two words. Captain obvious.

I'd confirm that most of us have some sort of relation to diapers or infantilism either directly or through a significant other.

My favorite game of all time has always been Super Mario World on SNES, but back when gamecube was around, I used to play shitloads of SSX games, and I have stopped playing games in general since I got addicted to Sims 3.....

A little harsh, no? Perhaps you need to get that diaper rash under control...

Quote Originally Posted by Bambusa View Post
    A little harsh, no? Perhaps you need to get that diaper rash under control...
    I think that is what I was trying to say, but I couldn't find the words. Stop reading my mind bambusa. C:

Quote Originally Posted by JubeyKitty View Post
    I think that is what I was trying to say, but I couldn't find the words. Stop reading my mind bambusa. C:
    HAHA! Nice.

Psst! Some of us are even wearing diapers!

ontopic: FFVII, Morrowind, Diablo2

A rather large portion of us are gamers. So I was curious, what are everyone's top 3 all time favorite video game series, genres, games, what have you.

Personally, my favorite game series are: Resident Evil, Kingdom Hearts, and Legend of Zelda. I love RPGs and survival horror. A lot :P. I can't ever pick which I like more, though. It's like the Time Lords vs. the Daleks or something. They'll be decently matched, until one game decides to be the Doctor and shoves the whole thing in one's favor, then it'll reset again and just keep on happening :P. (Non Doctor Who fans: evenly matched, but one game will always come forward and sway it in that genre's favor)
    All time favorite RPG's: Tales of Phantasia, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Final Fantasy 4 and 6, Terranigma, Fallout New Vegas.