Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amusement parks and diapers.

Default Amusement parks and diapers.

Hi. I am going to an amusement park in a couple of weeks. I wear diapers 24/7 (due to incontinence) and love it! Anyway, what I was wondering is what do I do if I want to ride a water ride? I know my diaper will swell and my shorts will cling, basically exposing my now very full diaper. Once I get to the bathroom, how do I dispose of the diaper? And I've never changed standing up. I will be carrying a bag around with several spares, but I'm also afraid of the bulge (I'm doubling).And can anyone give me a tip on doubling successfully?

Quote Originally Posted by japanime View Post
    Hi. I am going to an amusement park in a couple of weeks. I wear diapers 24/7 (due to incontinence) and love it! Anyway, what I was wondering is what do I do if I want to ride a water ride? I know my diaper will swell and my shorts will cling, basically exposing my now very full diaper. Once I get to the bathroom, how do I dispose of the diaper? And I've never changed standing up. I will be carrying a bag around with several spares, but I'm also afraid of the bulge (I'm doubling).And can anyone give me a tip on doubling successfully?
    Erm how long have you been incontinent for? Maybe it's just me but this sounds a bit weird. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt

Anyway if you really are, you should know that some sort of swim diapers need to be used; do not under any circumstances wear a regular diaper into a pool. They'll swell up like crazy (as you say "exposing a very full diaper") and all the insides will just go all through the pool.

I'm sorry if this is all legitimate, if so it's great that you can find a silver lining to your medical condition. Just I think we as a community have seen so many similar topics

Also, doubling anywhere near a water park is just a big no-no.

Hmm. If you are bladder incontinent, then I would say no diaper is needed for the water ride. A few trickles into the pool should be fine. happens to the best of us ;-)

As mentioned above, disposables will over-swell, split, and create a serious mess. Not fair for those around you, and certainly not fair for the facility. If you need protection due to lack of bowel control, then indeed seek out adult swim diaper. Put your thick disposable diapers back on after the water slide.
    Andrew.

I'd stay out of the water. There's too many logistics involved once you've "taken the plunge."
    Go on some really scary rides, and if they scare the piss outta ya', you're good for that!!!

I believe you can purchase water proof diaper covers for adults, as well as actual swim diapers.

And diapering while standing up isn't too difficult. Just place the back of the diaper on the wall and hold it there with your butt, =p fold it over, and tape it up. It's just diapering while laying down, only the position has been rotated!

[Sorry I never said this, but I've only been incontinent for about 2-3 months. And the water ride that I'm going to be riding isn't at a waterpark. It's just a waters ride that they have at the park where you don't wear swimming trunks. I'm a newbie :p

professorbock

Hi, japanime.

Well, from my experience, I went to Worlds of Fun diapered. The key to avoiding water falling into your diaper from a ride, is to run low profile tape along the waist, or, if you can tolerate it, tape onto your skin to seal.

For me, I lucked out. As far as water protection, I found it honestly doesn't matter whether your shirt is tucked in.

As for changing, just stretch the diaper from your waist in a stall. Break the plastic along the top with your fingers if you have to, and take it off like underwear. Then do the usual: roll it, bag it, change yourself and toss the used one in the trash.

As for doubling, try to use insert pads first. Since you'll be on rides that move and shift your weight and position often, try peeling open the back sandwich layers and sliding the inserts inside the length or core.

You'll want to place them where protection and stability is needed most. All in all, if you wear two diapers and don't want them to slide, loop pieces of symmetrical duct tape sticky side out and mount it inside the outer diaper.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    This thread reeks of utter BS.
    And yet again I thought it was just me. Anyway, before I get in trouble with the authorities again...

@OP You have never changed while standing up, while you have been wearing for the past two or three months? Well, whatever, just... go practice it. People before me have explained it well enough. If you're incontinent, it's never a waste to be able to change in a couple of different positions.

On a side note: please introduce yourself at the introduction forum. That'll also get you rid of the big yellow square at the top of the screen, begging you to do just that...
    Last edited by Vexxus; 08-Apr-2013 at 09:18. Reason: Double post

Not going to call you out, but, whatever. You will be judged on your response to this by other members, since their BS-o-Matics have already gone off.

If you haven't changed standing, do so on your own time up against a wall. This will emulate the stalls' side walls if you wish to change there. Pack some plastic bags, and tie the old one innit, then tossing it out. Holy shit I know right? Not that big of a deal.

Or just simply not go on the water ride. It depends on how much you'll get soaked on that particular ride. You've been there, so you should know. Double up at your own discretion, but if you get good diapers then there shouldn't be any reason to. Nothing is more necessary than the unnecessary.