Thread: Little Bunny from Melbourne, Australia says hi :)

Default Little Bunny from Melbourne, Australia says hi :)

*waves hello*

I'm Kai, a little bunny from Melbourne.

I've been on Fetlife for a couple of years (where I met my partner) but for the last few months I've felt less of a pull to be on there and more of a pull to be around people who are more attuned towards ageplay.

My partner and I don't 'ageplay' so much as we just 'are'. I've always been little, and he's my big (although he can be little too sometimes!). I suppose to the outside viewer we'd be in a 24/7 little/big relationship. We live together, we have cats and bunnies together... :P

Anyway, drop me a line if you'd like to become friends :) I don't have a great deal of time at the moment what with work and life colliding in general, but hopefully that will change soon.

*waves paw*

Hi, crinklebunny! Thank you for being honest about what you're into off the bat. That takes courage and confidence. So good for you.

And yessir, working 40 hours a week really limits the time you can spend with friends and those intimate to you. I am grateful to meet your acquaintance.

Hi there crinklebunny and welcome! I hope you find much good information and many good friends here. Sounds like you have some animals - that's wonderful! What other things do you enjoy? Do you have other hobbies? I'm a musician and love outdoors activities, too.

Wishing you the very best!

Hello crinklebunny and welcome to ADISC!

It's nice to see another girl, which is into ageplay aswell. If you ever got a question, just ask, everyone is really nice and willing to help of course!

Maybe you'd like to tell us a little bit more about yourself? Some non-abdl related things, so what are you upto in your freetime, i.e. your hobbies?

anyway, have a lot of fun!

Default Little Bunny from Melbourne, Australia says hi :)

Hi Kai

I'm in Melbourne too if you feel like chatting

Hi crinklebunny.
    Hope to learn more about you and see you around the forum.

Hey there, welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your stay

I'm just across the ditch in NZ, but I've visited Melbourne a couple of times for MidFur. There's a fair few Melbournites on here now I think.

~ Puppyluvs