Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Actual store that sells Abenas?

Default Actual store that sells Abenas?

I can't mail order my Abenas any more. Are there any stores in Orange County, CA that sell them over the counter?

I'm not super familiar with the geography of Cali, but if Ventura isn't too far, XP Medical is based there. I'd call them and ask if you can pick up orders in person. I live near Seattle, WA and I drive up to the ABUniverse warehouse in Everett to get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Abenalover View Post
    I can't mail order my Abenas any more. Are there any stores in Orange County, CA that sell them over the counter?
    I'd like to know, myself. I found a place that says they carry Tranquility ATNs, I sure hope they're open on Sundays. If so, I'll go there for the ATNs and report back if they keep other quality brands

I found a place called DMES Medical in Westminster. Only open Mon - fri. They do carry Abenas. Guess I will go there on Monday and stock up on my Abriflex M3s

QUOTE=MOPaddED;1038695]I'd like to know, myself. I found a place that says they carry Tranquility ATNs, I sure hope they're open on Sundays. If so, I'll go there for the ATNs and report back if they keep other quality brands[/QUOTE]

just curious to were that store is im in anaheim but cant find any good actual stores

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    I'd like to know, myself. I found a place that says they carry Tranquility ATNs, I sure hope they're open on Sundays. If so, I'll go there for the ATNs and report back if they keep other quality brands

If anyone is near San Francisco I know of a place that sells Molicare. Bit of a markup though :/

I wish I could find a local place for Abenas

Some stores will order for you off a an internet site (retail) and put a mark up on it. It costs you more, but that is a solution. Just explain that for personal or private reasons you can't or don't want to order them yourself. I've had a couple stores willing to do this. Just consider the mark up on top of the retail price a convenience fee. Good luck!

Also, I don't know what the reason for not being able to mail order is. If its because you can't get deliveries where you're at (due to other people) then I'd rent a mailbox at the local ups store (not super expensive) and have your orders shipped there.

There is really no excuse for a DL who lives in a major city to have to resort to ordering, especially considering there are 10s of millions who still do not have a computer or smartphone, or have them and choose not to use them. The concept of 'cash on the barrel' is not dead, even more so for people who for whatever reasons wish to remain anonymous, visit any flea market/ boot sale/ swap meet to see the 'underground economy' in action. There will always be a contingent in the population who would rather walk in, see, pick up, pay and walk out.

Part of living in a densely populated area is because of schools, jobs, hospitals but equally if not more important is the immediate availability of manufactured goods, this is why you hear stories of guys in the middle of the desert carving a replacement piston out of wood to limp their vehicle back to 'civilization' - otherwise why live next to other people and their drama?

Anyway, even though I am in proximity to at least 3 potential suppliers, none of them are open on the weekends. If someone could show a reasonable demand for diapers on a Sunday I'd be the first to submit a kickstarter request to fund a weekend diaper store

I made the trek to DMES. I was expecting to at least some items on display. A person definitely has to know what they want before entering. My mind went blank when one of the secretaries asked what they could help me with. Thankfully I could remember they carried small quantities of Tena, so I stammered for a small batch of Supers, then remembered the site saying Ultras are more absorbent. It took a bit of waiting but $8.71 for 12 Tenas leaves very little to grumble about. The place is in an industrial area but you still might want to bring a gym bag to conceal your purchase