Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diaper leaking problems

Default diaper leaking problems

I wake up and my bed is always wet now keep in mind i wear great diapers at night i only wear dry/27 or bambino diapers and my bed is always wet in the morning how can i fix this?

You must be a side sleeper? well rubber or plastic pants and I find cloth diapers work better for night time.

I agree...I used disposables and had the same problem...yup, I'm a side sleeper. Properly sized plastic pants almost totally stopped the wet bed with disposables. Now that I use cloth, plastic pants are a must, and even more important to have the right size. I like PUL pants the best...they are a bit more pricey, but can be washed in the washer.

The bambinos are good, i use them for my ab and i always use plastic pants to avoid leaks, and i normally put him in 3 cloth diapers cause of his heavy wettings during the nights. I agree plastic panties should help you.

I'm also a side sleeper and I wear plastic pants over my Dry24/7's. I have no leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shacklar View Post
    You must be a side sleeper? well rubber or plastic pants and I find cloth diapers work better for night time.
    yeah i do sleep on my side alot

Had the same problem a while back. Side sleepers get the short end of the disposable stick.

So as they mentioned above, plastic pants will help a lot. Just make sure you don't get ones with side buttons, because those won't help you. I'd also consider trying Tena Slip Maxi, a little more expensive than Abena/Molicare/Bambinos but they're cheaper than Dry 24/7 by half. They actually worked really well, even if I slept on my side (try a few before you buy a case though, as your milage may vary) but be prepared for them to swell quite a bit, and they can press out if they're really soaked. Many times I've woken up and gone out to the patio to have a smoke and have left a little puddle under my chair :/

I had the same problem, as I'm a side sleeper too. I've tried Tena Slip Maxi and they worked great for me even without the plastic pants, but they did tend to press out if they were really soaked, so I'd recommend them with pants on if you are a heavy bedwetter.