Thread: Hi Hi

Default Hi Hi

Hi Guys, I'm Panda. You might have come across me on Fetlife, but just broadening my horizons into the community.

Hope to see ya'll around the forums. Speak soon

Panda!

Default Re: Hi Hi

Welcome to adisc, i Gore you have a good time here, but why not share a little more information with us. I myself enjoy hockey, both playing and watching. Are you into any sports?

I enjoy Rugby and American Football when I get the chance to watch it

Default Re: Hi Hi

Nice, i like watching football too, go pack go!

Oh hi there! I'm on fetlife too (diff username on there tho)!

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Hi Guys, I'm Panda. You might have come across me on Fetlife, but just broadening my horizons into the community.

Panda!
    Ohmaigawsh, hi there Panda! It's always cute to have a cuddly panda around here! I have a friend that just goes by the name bear, and he's a little rough around the edges but very soft and cuddly! I wonder if you are the same way? Either way though, it's really exciting to get to know you and to welcome you to this valuable and wonderful support community!

You've left me a little more curious. You talked about some sports stuff, but is there anything more you feel comfortable sharing about the wonderful person that is you? Like do you have any other hobbies or interests that you feel like sort of defines you.. like favorite books or TV shows that you let yourself get all fanatic about? If not that's fine.. just totally curious. I'm a total huge fan of American football, and I'm a very loyal Tennessee Titans fan. I've been that way for a while, though the at-home cheerleader does get exhausting sometimes. Other teams like to make me cry when they destroy my seasons and I get all gloomy! Heh.

When it comes to being a DL, what do you think started it? How do you feel about being a DL? You didn't touch on that stuff much either, so yes.. more curiosity!

No matter what your comfortable sharing though, you better have a funtastic time here! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post

Panda!
    Curses! I've been foiled again by Gigglemuffinz and beaten to welcoming a newcomer to the forums! Nevertheless... WELCOME TO ADISC!

As previously mentioned, I'm left a little curious about your interests as well. Do you have any favorite video games or movies that you're really in to at the moment? I'm personally a fanatic when it comes to any of the Zelda games or (most) of the old Final Fantasy series! Or how about some of your favorite foods? Seeing as you put that you're from London on your profile, you may have a particular dish that is your favorite that I might never have heard of before. Which, I might add, would be amazing to find out if you're comfortable sharing this information with me.

I hope you enjoy yourself here and, above all else, have fun!

Hi guys, Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm a student in the UK - hence I don't get to watch American Football much, or Basketball (Go Heels!), - I am a big fan of Philosophy and Literature generally. I love everything from Shakespeare through Milton and Carol Anne Duffy though T.S. Eliot is a personal Favourite author of mine. T.V. wise I am a big Sci-fi and fantasy fan, Star Trek (TNG, Voyager, Enterprise), Star Gate, Battlestar, Game of Thrones, LOTR ect.

My DL side is something I don't really understand if I'm honest and I suppose that's part of the reason I'm here, I want to know about it and why its part of me. I am generally a very vanilla person who (genuinely) enjoys a very vanilla sex life, yet I find that diapers in some form or another seem to lurk whenever I'm alone and I have brought a few over the years, unfortunately Pullups are the best you can get over the shelves in the UK.

Hope to speak to you over the course of whenever.
    Lets, as Fitzgerald put it, take hold of "the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us" and get to know one another!

professorbock

Hello from the U.S., pandabear! I'm sure you'll find this community friendly and welcoming, as did I. For a second there, I thought you might be Asian from your name. But if you're a British panda, then that's neat, too.

If you have questions, feel free to ask. Now go enjoy this forum. It's got great topics!