Thread: newbie

Default newbie

new to this site but finding it hard to find people to chat to. I'm from hertfordshire, uk if anyone wants to chat message me

Welcome! We're all available to chat. What are some of your non-abdl hobbies? How long have you been a caretaker?

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

Don't be to shy to write a little bit about yourself or in general, paulie! No one is biting, or nearly atleast

You're into singing and dancing? As you mentioned in your profile, are you doing this on a rather serious note, i wonder? I think it's a really great hobby eitherway! You're having fun while dancing and need to be in shape on the other hand, of course it's also a little bit of exercise by itself.
    I learned myself some dances in the past, tango and mambo have been my favourites, i guess, which do you prefer?

Anyway, feel free to ask about any question, which you might have and don't feel too shy to write in general! Everyone is really nice.

Have a lot of fun here!

hi paulieboy83. Greetings from Nebraska! Hertfordshire, huh?

What's the culture like living in the southeast area? You must live not too far from the coast and harbor.